[KanoPlay] Battle Arena achievements not received

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by VK QHill, May 2, 2013.

1. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

The announcement said that the achievements would be received after the arena. None of my friends nor I received any, and I know we qualify.

2. Mr. Giggles

Mr. Giggles New Member

same here none what so ever

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We have recently had some server instability coupled with a ranking issue for arena participants that has delayed awarding these achievements. Apologies for the delay but do know that you will be credited for ALL of the arenas you have ever participated in once we enable this.

4. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

Thanks for the reply, will these be awarded before the next arena, or is it up in the air at this point?

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I do not believe so. The awarding of these is currently set to happen when you collect your Arena rewards but this could change. I'll try my best to update you here if this changes.

UPDATE: Well that was quick. Likely what will occur is that when we enable the achievements you will be able to collect them when you hit the Battle Arena lobby. When is the keyword there but we are getting close to making this happen.

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  6. Mr. Giggles

Mr. Giggles New Member

Ok that's what was said before this last BA, so now we have to wait again until the May 13th BA?

7. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Sorry for the confusion, check out the newest announcement here!