[VC] Balance & Development Update July 18

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This is all fine by me. I'll just stop accepting invites and helping out any players that have played for less than 1000 days, and harass them however I can within whatever rules there are. I'm sure if everyone else does this, this will definitely grow the games, right?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Besides the fact we got where we are without much if any protection except for not being able to attack some one not in your XP range, I notice many low levels with the biggest mouths making themselves targets for being assholes in WC and now the tavern, then cry when they are killed over and over, besides the fact they keep healing, they need to learn the game and take the consequences like we all did , there are ways not to become a target, keep ya head down , learn the game and stop leveling with raids FFS......

Besides , I rarely , maybe once saw get a newsletter asking me what changes I would like to see, so who are these, squeaking wheels crying to kano to change something we have played for 5 to 6 years, as it is long term players feel we get the shaft cause kano cannot keep up with the players , especially since those gawd awful raids, I really think many times the ideas you guys have come up with over the years, have not been really thought out in a game reality, with real people, playing, since as has been said over and over, You guys don't play 'these' games.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    Old Salt likes this.
  3. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

cant be bothered to read all im slow reader, but get rid of raids so people have to battle to level up yep kano dont think of your pockets think of players in game, and do something with bounty traps so you cant try to list someone hoping for trap while listed that way coin stays in game

4. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

oh and another thing why should a level 17k have same adventure drops as level 40k+ you should do adventures for higher levels that way level 17k have to battle to earn top adventures, oh before people start moaning about it get over it already things need to change its a fighting game not raid game

HJM likes this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What are these so called survey's?????? Make them public to everyone.
    Just to clarify Scoughman, if a idea is suppose to be implemented, "should there not be a post on forum before even considering a option for discussion on it", it effect's everyone...
    This is almost how it has always been since Counsel Club (which is dead now) :confused:
    You use to want our opinion in counsel club, now nada, what the heck was it made for in 1st place then? (experienced long term players) not these private messages that come from raider's and try to gain levels before learning the game and run into a situation of "OH CHIT, WHAT DO I DO NOW" :p =Complain and make the game suit their needs..... Perfect, WTG KANO!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO.PNG

Old Salt and Kirsten like this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So, I send in idea behind closed door's via support, I'm told to make a thread and get support, gotcha.
    Now a new idea to be implemented, no forum posts, or discussions before it for "balance update" has a said date? and was behind closed door's?

What do you know about balance in a game don't play?

Kirsten and Dcasso like this.
  7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Hey, you're getting crafting updated, so quitcher gripin'.

8. Kirsten

One of these days ,JARED, one of these days, ya gonna get it :p

9. Scoughman

Scoughman Well-Known Member

The surveys are public to everyone, we just don't run them to everyone all at once otherwise we'd never have time to read through all the answers. The system is set up to survey as many players as possible each quarter and it just pops up in-game, but of course you're welcome to leave us comments elsewhere, we'll take those into account too.

I understand things like this hitlist change are not everyone's cup of tea; we're trying to help address these complaints from lower levels without making too much of an impact on people who love hitlisting. Hopefully this will result in more "victims" having longer sessions so they can be hitlisted more, and you can always list a group of players rather than the same person repeatedly.

We definitely want to give people a chance to give feedback on changes before we put them out, but we wanted to put some more concrete times around upcoming things. I love the idea of the player council but the last time we tried to start it up again, there was so much fighting between everyone that there was no way to have a productive conversation. Frankly you guys here in the forums are the best group we've got at the moment and I do really appreciate your input.

10. Kirsten

" Not everyones"" ya mean the cry babies, ....... Pfffft

11. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

No. By, Not everyone, they mean the morons who argue against every improvement because they think the game should never, ever change and the high level players should be worshipped as gods because they can do no wrong (except for those who have advanced because of raids, because raids are a new thing so they are the devil's work).

Sound familiar? ;)

12. Kirsten

lol

13. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I skimmed through and from what i could see, after we bounty someone we cant counter then until after the next raid boss on lcn? Sounds great, i love fancy uodates like this one!

14. ZarakiKenpachi

ZarakiKenpachi New Member

A lot of you guys are not agreeing with their decisions. But how can a level 4000+ player call it a challenge to attack a level 450 player on a hitlist? Ya ll want a challenge but LOVE to attack anything 100s of levels weaker than you. Either your a "boss hunter" "energizer bunny" or a PvP build. You shouldnt be able to attack anyone at least 300 levels lower than you. Now thats a challenge!

15. Kirsten

anyone who can be listed is fair game