BA

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by poker, Feb 11, 2015.

1. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i always sign up, cause i'm an xp whore,lol... but i wont be spending if they dont fix the xp payout... they want us to spend and thats fine it's a business but make it worth it for us to spend... dont expect us to spend more for less... hello kano are u listening...

cooterbrown, Xtina and L1LOne like this.
  2. Vic

Vic Active Member

i only join them when i know i can be there at the start (even before all the changes were made). and i don't spend money to buy FPs on stamina for them. so, yes, i do still participate once a month, but only with the resources that i have.

3. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

I always join, even when I dont or cant play...free exp either way

4. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

Why not sign up for the free xp many people do that and decide not too play. When we dont play we dont buy UN and that is why they should change it......

5. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

no thanks. if i can't participate, i don't join. i don't want to give players ANOTHER avenue to get xp at my expense when i get nothing (other than the same xp as i get for a challenge help).

6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

The more people that join the more successful they can claim it to be.
    Just joining is the reason they can make outrageous claims like this
    [​IMG]
    sure maybe they've had 2 million installs in total for all apps, all networks (including the old hi5) but we all know there's no way that many people are actively playing ZS on either server 1 or 2, or even all networks put together.

Anyway back to my point, if the participants numbers stay the same or even raise due to lower level limit now...then playing or not it's going to be viewed as a success. If it's not broke then why fix it?

7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Not even close to 17 levels. See why we complain?
    Attacks49,057
    Kills47

8. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Point well made. But the numbers are dropping on KP2 at least quite notably. I believe the last couple have gone down by about 30 each time but I could be mistaken or some could have joined after I checked the numbers.

Down from 187 to 176 and THIS was hyped as a brand new everyone gets to play BA. After dismal reviews can we expect the numbers to match that?

Now yes it's KP2 I get that. We are considered dead. Although we've got new people coming in. With the delays in place and the achievements in place currently well. You can only play a few minutes usually before all you can do is watch. It'll only get worse.

I've kept an eye on server 1 and they are following the same track MS did before the move to KP2 at an alarmingly accellerated rate. Yes FB'ers I hate to break it to you but the desperate parties to keep the game alive won't work. Sorry :/

9. Survival Streak 0

Yeah, but kano don't really care about server 2, it only exists so they can avoid giving transfer packages that might upset people on server 1 :p

AlterEgoT likes this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'd love a merger, but only really play VC. :p

11. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

bring on the merger, more to kill imo ;)

L1LOne likes this.
  12. cooterbrown

That is exactly the only reason it exist you hit the nail on the head.
    The only people that are joining are server 1 people that want another acct to mess with.

13. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

:rolleyes::cool:

14. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

i level i think 3 or so. Spend 50 un. Normal i can not play because i already been dead. So its for me a nice way to even play BA. Normal i`m dead in seconds. Before i going to play. So its good well i earn 3 levels and spend 50 un and got some archivements extra sp points. So for me it was nice. But for hardcore BA i guess not.

15. cooterbrown

Its always been 10 for me until the new BA

16. Survival Streak 0

XP still needs fixing, had it not been for the calendar going on at the time I wouldn't of been able to play last time... before i could level with ease on 1100 - 1200 stamina, now it takes about 1600 - 1700 :confused: