BA

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by poker, Feb 11, 2015.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

60 un 1 and 1/4 level. Kano. You owe us big. This is TWICE IN A ROW you've screwed over your base. and it's not just freebie stuff either. It's Real cash $$ you are getting for this. might as well take it out of the free to play apps. You want to have anything to do you are going to drop $40 a pop to do anything at all.

L1LOne likes this.
  2. AlterEgoT

Quite frankly we should be able to nearly level off an extra event. Maybe take some creativity. But we've built our accounts to level in the game without these events so they should really be worth something.

10 UN tops for the fast level.

3. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Def time is even more disproportionate then ever. Why do people need 4 hours of def time if you regen after 30 minutes? Everyone is in def. XP is way lower then normal. Congrats, Kano, on your new cash cow, which is what you should rename this event to as it's not arena, and money obviously wins it. I'm staying dead, not refilling again for this junk.

L1LOne, Xtina and AlterEgoT like this.
  4. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

And only 830-ish participants? You completely overhauled this event, yet no real announcement in game. No homepage banner to check out the new arena? I'd bet the majority of people do not read the forums regularly, how else would lower levels know they could even join?

L1LOne, Xtina and AlterEgoT like this.
  5. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I'm a LCN player but i can say the rollout of the new BA sucks. Spend to win it seems, makes it rather unfair on the non spenders.

Xtina and AlterEgoT like this.
  6. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

you still want more feedback kano? get old arena back already! :)

Xtina and AlterEgoT like this.
  7. No BS

No BS New Member

kano

great job keeping the whiners out of a superb new arena

if you can you will do very very well , guess the whingers are always going to cry fowl

the rest of us are very much alive and winning

great job of keeping the whingers out :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

8. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

wtf is a whinger, just sayin...

L1LOne and Dale Barrie like this.
  9. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

I can see both sides of the argument. If you have UN you are going to do well and that's great for the people who have them and can buy them at will. But that's the only way. Unless they give a super point bonus for placement in the end the only ones who will do well are those with UN and tons of stamina. Defensive stance has been rendered near obsolete. I dont know what would be fair, but I can say that this iteration of Battle arena certainly is not. Used to be I could spend 10 to 20 UN and easily get a top 20 finish. I just don't see this happening now without spending TONS. The last iteration seemed to be perfect. It was a mix of people who spent and people who didnt both getting good placements. Dont quite understand the change other than the $$$$ factor.

10. No BS

No BS New Member

whinger
    slang for someone who won't shut up.

to whinge
    to be a whinger

ties in with "whiner":D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D currently known as D**a

11. RainSunGone

i see, never heard that b4... always learning ;)

12. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

its an English slang Rain dont worry about it, if u see it they mean whining

13. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

speaking of whining, why is someone whining about the whiners but end up whining themselves at some point about something? Doesn't make sense.

14. AlterEgoT

Who said the folks offering feedback are losing? Is it over? did I miss the next 13 hours or so?

15. AlterEgoT

Some clarification please?

During sudden death.

Will it be old BA?

we know we all start over at base health but with our scores.

But will there be health rewards as before that are added to our health or no?

seems to be confusion with everyone giving conflicting answers.

I gotta say. The prospect of being up at 2am or calling in sick at work to play the important part does not appeal.

16. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I can't say for certain as i was in def stance for the sudden death round in LCN but i think if you get kills it does add to your health, just don't quote me on that.

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Sudden death= old arena basically with points still for placement.
    Health rewards= yes in sudden death.

18. RainSunGone

new BA = crapola...

Xtina, Tony Cecil and AlterEgoT like this.
  19. AlterEgoT

So basically. After 4 hours straight of clicking. I gotta be back at 2am to play a BA?

OUCH.

Anyone understand how def timers will work?
    IE.
    If I was in the middle of regenerating when I died. Will I have any def when the old BA starts?
    If I used all but 5 minutes of my def when it ends. Will There be a full def or only that 5 minutes?
    Can we enable start in Def? since 2am is nuts?

Etc etc. ;)

Xtina likes this.
  20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Not really come back, but the old arena is sudden death, but point's made is points accrued.

Defense stance is a tough one, Let's say you died with 1 hr left of 2 hrs defense stance total (example)
    And did not revive to use extra time, yes You would be stuck with 1 hr left.

Only work around is revive>jump in and out of defense mode(5 min loss each time) and leave enough rejuvination time before sudden death for full perk.

If used all but 5 mins per your example, sudden death=you'll only have 5 mins, yes it's fecked, but I tested it.