Autoleveling

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dcasso, May 8, 2015.

1. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

FYI i get this message, and also "another action is..." when there is nobody attacking the opponent or no other action is happening (ie trying to click on a turf war shot) let's face it, its a laggy game at times and just because there is lag sometimes doesn't mean cheating is the culprit.

Kirsten and GOING TO CATCH DAVID like this.
  2. Jess

Jess Active Member

When this message pops up and I can see the person fight streak going up by 3 per second i doubt the game lags.

George Burd and foxysiren like this.
  3. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

you can see a persons win and loss streak if you are not mobbed, BUT you can't tell if it is them doing the attacking or not. maybe someone else is attacking them, or a combination of them attacking someone while also being attacked. it could happen. also, you should try and see how fast you can click. i bet it is faster than you think.

4. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Lol, you can see a persons win and loss streak even if you are mobbed. You can also see the whether they are winning or not which would indicate whether they were doing the attacking. But you know it's not usually the attacking that causes the 'opponent under attack' it's the healing for some reason.
    I have sat on Facebook and chained healers with no one else attacking and I get 'opponent under attack' yet I'm the only one attacking. You ask how I know I was the only one attacking...Yes that's right I watched the survival streak.

5. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

I know you can see it if you are mobbed, but you wouldn't be attacking then anyway. If they are being attacked, but are winning, then their win streak would increase, doesn't prove they are the ones attacking.
    I didn't know it was the healing that caused the 'mobster under attack' flag, interesting.