Attention valued hi5 KANO/APPS players!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Woman, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I think the main problem is that we have only 2 weeks left, that's to short to build a standalone website

2. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

they already have their own site. "HOW HARD CAN IT BE" to host the games there?. I'm sorry if i sound like Jeremy from top gear right now lol

3. You don't know me with this nick but with hipocryte people like you i've learn that i had to play the same way. Take care, perphaps Benfica doesn't win the cup!

4. Michel

Michel Member

is not very difficult to know who you are! nobody can be more hypocritical than you P!

5. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

guys...leave your stupid fight for the mailbox or another place...
    What you guys are talking about is useless in OUR (PLAYERS and Kano) problems!
    So stop both of you!

6. wise

wise New Member

;) migration to facebook would be fine .....i have account there.... i hope my mob war profile in hi5 will be transferred fully in facebook....at the end of the month feb. 28,2012...

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  7. Michel

Michel Member

I agree with you Kurta, but I have to answer to those who offend me , and even more so when it comes to certain people.

8. Rodas

Rodas New Member

Hi there battle friends
    Im forced to agree with you and im waiting for the migration to facebook... But... One important item for me and all of us is the game progress. What will be transfered? What will be lost? Will the hired and inner circle chieftains remain? Michel... nevermind about those who offend you.,, Its only a game so deal with him on the battle field ;)
    Best regards
    Rodas

9. Kano can make their own network but that doesnt mean that All the Facebook users are going to want to Migrate there.. Alot of us are perfectly happy and having our fun, again im sorry that other networks are having their issues and all, but On Facebook we're still having good times here.. The fightlist isnt as big for Higher lvls, but it is what it is.

10. LOL who are you going to SUE??????? HI5 can do whatever they want, if they dont want 3rd Party games, you cant SUE for nothing, that s**** will be laughed out of Court hahahah

11. Then why are you here again?, going back to the issue, I don't mind moving to facebook as long as i get to keep my 1477 captains and all of my weapons, ships and mateys.

12. Would players like me that already have an account on FB, be able to chose to move their Hi5 account to fb and close their existing one? Honestly i prefer my hi5 account, its more fun . If that is an option i would seriously consider it as i am bored with this account on fb lol :D

13. Ari Peña

Ari Peña New Member

I have a number of questions: First: You will lose all levels have reached all the games in Kano? Game since I added to these games Hi5, and I see unfair restart.
    Second: All games are on Facebook KANO?
    I will appreciate answers to my mail that pc already have at your disposal.

14. satan the black

satan the black New Member

hiiiiiiiiii ..
    am very sad about the suspension but if we can do NOTHING...id like my account to be changed to facebook... please .... can u hellp meee!!!... or atleasttt... can u give some advice or notice.. about how will the process of change of social network be???

15. D3nis ABY

D3nis ABY New Member

I am very disappointed by the administrators hi5. first closed "MOBSTERS" best game in its time, now "Viking" and other games. I think I change my opinion to contact your hi5.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  16. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

i think its already clear that most of us logged into hi5 just for the games so hi5 will probably lose all of us. they will certainly lose me. i will delete my hi5 account as soon as they delete all the kano games and im sure i wont be the only one.

17. madalina

madalina Member

me 2..i joined hi5 for the game so...fu*k hi5...fu*k facebook...i want to play mob->pirate->zombie->viking...why can't you all see that this facebook thing is a lie..they sayed that we will go to fb just to shut us up...they will close the game so i don;t see any reason to argue with them because they will do as they want , no as we want because they can find new players for their games

18. hello hello..I'm agree with facebook...new man in town!:D

19. Miimmn Vadnbn

Miimmn Vadnbn New Member

but i can tranfer only goodfather?(I hope I can...)

20. Deltan

Deltan Member

We say "some players" because we'll be drawing some lines about who can transfer. There will be some requirements on characters to meet minimum transfer requirements. Also, players that pay will have different options vs ones that do not simply because of the data sets involved. We hope to have a definitive plan worked out and posted by the end of this week, but don't hold me to that. There are a lot of variables involved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.