Attention valued hi5 KANO/APPS players!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Woman, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clubber

clubber Member

Ionut, I don't think gargar or str ast can do something with Mike other there, the gap between them is more than it seems to be. We're talking about 2400+ lvls above, its just huge.

And btw, guys please stop asking if Kano can move your account over another network. They stated the final result will be within one week starting now.

2. madalina

madalina Member

clubber iti dai seama ca daca ne muta pe facebook majoritatea nu o sa mai joace...si sa zicem ca nu am fb..ce fac?..pierd contul?..sau daca am deja caracter pe fb ce fac?... e cu 2 taisuri mutarea asta

3. if I have accounts on both networks, which will be the deleted????the hi5 account is better and stronger..

4. Guille Canalla

Guille Canalla New Member

GOGOGO and close my other account on Facebook. Thanks!!!

5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Update : We are monitoring feedback on this thread and are still evaluating all options to determine what is possible.

6. Elion

Elion New Member

Here's where I stand with this. After reading news articles about Tagged/Hi5, I've decided to close my Hi5 account. I'm not going back to Facebook, and I'm not joining MySpace. If you ever set up camp at Google+ or even Kongregate, I'll start over a third time. Not a problem.

Fact is, this is a huge blow to Kano Apps, and it is certainly not their fault.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  7. IceLady

IceLady New Member

It's well-known to everyone that Hi5 (in support of their market strategy), replaced its old servers and migrated to .Net framework from open source and Java technology, and, it is also well-known to everyone that THE MIGRATION PROCESS & DATA STORAGE IS RATHER COMPLEX and sometimes errors/problems occur ... luckily, we don't need to worry about them or do we?

8. Hali Man

Hali Man New Member

I hope migrating will be successful, i don't want to all my efforts go to waste.

9. Michel

Michel Member

let's see what will happen, I m sure Kano is trying to make the best for HI5 players

10. I'm glad for your support,Michel,Ice Lady I thought I fight alone with this problem

11. IceLady

IceLady New Member

"Some players will have the option to migrate their profile, fully intact, from hi5 to Facebook".

a) What do you mean by "SOME PLAYERS"?
    b) How can Hi5 assure me that the content & configuration of my game profile will be migrated successfully?

I am a little shocked by your statement (a), could you please elaborate on your comment?

I am looking forward to receiving your reply and would like to thank you in advance for your efforts in providing me with a concrete answer.

12. IceLady

IceLady New Member

Don't worry Jonby83 The Ugly Playboy ... we are all in this together :)

13. if some one go from hi5 to facebook ..ok but what friends they will have ? who to talk on feed ? all vikings ? what about private messages and boss help,elite.. etc

14. Michel

Michel Member

You re not alone Jonby

15. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

That would be another problem,ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend. What about the chieftains we have?! I'm not talking about the AI chieftains, I'm talking about our friends from hi5 that are our chieftains...If we lose them...then you should raise the number of AI chieftains we can have and lower the price of Favor Points they require and raise the number of AI chieftains bought.

But still...like IceLady said...what do you mean by SOME PLAYERS?!
    After 800+ days of hard work to get where I am (playing all out of pleasure and respect for the norse/viking mythology), I wouldn't like not having my account transfered and be 'forced' to start all over again on Facebook.

Please bring us some good news back!

16. Michel

Michel Member

we can only blame HI5 and no one else!

17. Who to blame ? is it hi5 and why or Kano and why ?

18. clubber

clubber Member

Spot-on questions.
    Some players will not want to migrate to fb or myspace, its clear you're going to loose some friends in this process.

This thing is dirty like a big'ol swedish ho.

19. IceLady

IceLady New Member

Yes indeed ... OUT OF RESPECT FOR ALL OF US, please present / deliver us with solutions we can see and feel! Make a commitment right here and now to improve on solutions for the above mentioned issues, stand behind your promises and give us the respect we deserve. It’s just the right thing to do for so many reasons…..

20. Michel

Michel Member

Who to Blame? simple!
    "Today KANO/APPS learned alongside our players and fans that hi5 will be discontinuing their game and app services at the end of February 2012"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.