attack limits

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by muppetkiller, Feb 8, 2011.

1. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

due to none existant fighlist myself and a friend decided we would attack each other to level abit but found after 18 attacks to me and 13 attacks to her we both recieved the temp out of xp message, now surely this cant be right or have things changed as i know i can be attacked by others alot more even though they loose.

Upping the attack limit would maybe better when to people agree to attack each other rather then constantly beat they same people daily on the fightlist ensuring other parties dont feel they are getting picked on .
    Ps excuse the typo's my dog cant type properly yet ;p:p

2. been mentioned before its not going to happen.the limit is there for a reason im sure.

zs was designed to be a tough app.just the way it was designed by devs.

3. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

i understand its to stop bullying and such like but thought the limit would of been abit higher, how long do i need to wait so we can fight again is there a specific time limit?

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

The feature is there to stop exactly what your trying to do, use a level partner to level.

There are a lot of games out there where you can use another play to keep leveling, an i'm glad zs isn't one of them.

6. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

I think Muppet Killer's issue is this new feature. I definitely agree with having attack limits, however, the new fight list is hindering game play. At any given time I only have, at most, one or two live players to attack, the rest are dead. Many times there is no one to attack and I have to look through faction lists, etc. for targets or come back to the game at another time. Hitting 25 undead players in a 24 hour period at a reduced XP payout will not further anyone's game.

7. Wow I'm surprised you didn't see the attack cap before you tried to find a level partner. I end up capped on several players just clearing my mediocre sized fight list (I am a low level btw) I wish they would give us a little more leeway on the battle limit, make it 5000 per day like on the other 3 kano games, or at least 1000 would be nice so we aren't forced to level off bosses way too soon when we aren't strong enough to hit a level loop or even get somewhat close to one.

8. too high for zs.maybe a cap of 1000/50 would work :D

9. It'd probably be the easiest of the apps if you're willing to spend money at a low levels where it would be pretty wasteful to do so.

ZS is different in that the choke point is level 200-500 rather than 1850 for VC and 2400 for PC, and of course the longer you have to build your character the better you will be to level off bosses and the longer you can last before you have to pay real money for game time or retire from play. Seems more like a way for Kano to make ZS into a cash cow more than anything. As if a certain master of blastering and big pimpin' didn't provide enough revenue to fund Kano's operations ;)

You got greedy Mr. Eddie

10. I'd settle for 500 even. It's one thing to hold back the dedicated battle partners, another thing entirely when random battling - true rivalries at that are locked out when they get good and heated up. I've had several players shell themselves up in counters and just wait til I cap my hits. That never happens in the other games when I was coming up, I just ate through all the counters and hit them anyways. The counter thing would definitely hamper your style over there too lol.

11. Ace

Ace Member

Well, I think that improving the undead system a bit, letting you fight more than 25 per day or something like that would do the job pretty well, since as Coffee said, the feature was meant to avoid leveling with a partner, and works fine to me.

12. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

i have hit the capped limit before but seems to change with differnt players some high and a few not so high just thing a 20 limit sucked lol & as for levelling with someone i cant see a problem with that saves others feeling like im personaly picking on them as im sure a few on my fl will probs agree ohwell thanks for the posts guys :)

13. icedfate

icedfate Member

heh, I know this is off topic but I'm looking at my fight list right now and you are the only guy showing up lol...apparently you have more than 1k defense skill.....

14. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

ouch well u can have a wee tap if you like lol promise il erm not fight back ;p i dont have fighlist i broke it earlier lol:p

15. malific

malific Member

Experience runs out after you get 20 attacks on a slayer, and you can´t attack them at all after 40 attacks. It´s kind of lame if you like fighting a lot, but it´s probably meant to avoid fast leveling (and also the XP decrease after you start attacking).
    As for the Undead thingie, I find 25 fights is kind of low for a whole day too, maybe they could reset mid-day or something (I log in more than once a day, and the second or third times I find I already depleted my Undead fights earlier and have to watch a real poor fightlist since they´re all taking place in there). But I guess that´s for the devs to check.

16. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

true but we both know i love a good fight lol seems im havin a few extrra memebers to fight now which aint bad and think i level more helping on shooters these days not so bad not got to 500 yet so not sure what to say or make of this undead thing, heard what others have said and doesnt sound good