[PC] Arena improvement to be fair for all

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Salman Al-buainain, Sep 7, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

</3

i wont post other people who are top 20 and they didn't attack much ... because most hadn't :)
    just go and check [FB/PC] and check all top 20 some have joined .. and most hadn't </3
    if i will keep putting the one who didn't join i wont finish :)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Sorry it's a 1 for me also. Even though i just go into the arena and hit everything in site myself do not care to be number 1. But for the ones who do want to see how far they can get to being in the top 10 or 5 or being number 1 what your asking will mess up the whole arena. No player who is only level 1000 should be able to knock out a level 10k in the arena or lower just because of this idea. You want to be number 1 in the arena earn it like the others have build your character up allocate your points and swing hard or go home.

3. 1- i never said i ant to be top 1 or top 5 or top 10 or 20 !! if i just have the chance to be top 200 i will ask for it !!!!
    2- if you are saying that the 5k skill point will take long time to be collected :
    a- you have 8 days or so when you join the arena .. let say every day you add 1000 skill point = total 5 days
    b- there should be a blank bar we add the number in it [... we put the skill point we want [2500] and then press save and can't be changed again !

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Listen...i intend no disrespect...but it is absolutely fair.....the level of players u used as an example are way higher than u....they r supposed to be able to whoop your butt, just like u r way higher in level and strength than the lower levels u r attacking.

What would be the point of u or anyone else going out and leveling either in the game or the arena if no matter what they did they would always be equal with everyone else in the arena? I dont know about u.....but ive played these games for years and i really dont feel that i should have all my hard work washed away so some greenhorn who has played for a month can be the same as me.

Not sure if u realize it or not....but the arena is already handicapped for the lower levels to some extent. The battle formulation has a built in random factor that actually allows even the lowest level players to win an attack vs the highest level of players from time to time, how often does that ever happen in the regular game? ummmmm....NEVER!

Lesser levels definitely have a lesser chance of doing well in the arena....but thats the way it should be, as the lower levels grow in levels and gain experience they too will eventually have a much better chance of winning with a lil luck and a sound strategy.

The amount of health someone has is only one factor.....just because someone has low or high health is not the determining factor on how easy or hard it will be to kill them...its all about individual match ups...att vs def and vice versa. In the arena strategy abounds....just gotta find one that works for u and your level/build and hope for a lil good fortune. Obviously if some high level gets a low level in their sights and is determined to kill them then its most likely over that time around....thats the breaks.....better luck next time.

Personally.....if im a lower level my strategy is going to lay as low as possible and use my defensive stance when needed until the intial rush is over....the beginning of an arena is a mad house and low levels should be holding back and lying low unless u have friends in high places. Another thing to consider is whats more important to u....the arena or the regular game? There are ways to build your account (regardless of level) that will make it better for the arena....just like there are ways to build your account differently for the differing styles of in-game play.

5. polishpimp

i may be an exception to the rule....but i was well over level 3k in about 30 days....just like everything else it just depends what your willing to put in to it. Obviously everyone cant do the same for a multitude of diff reasons....but thats exactly why it just cant be "equal" for everyone....in this case equal would be unfair, this is a game and the arena is a competition for all comers. This is not kindergarten where everyone gets the same thing and its all about sharing

6. ..........

7. polishpimp

1. "for myself i played this game for over 3 years and .. hum it is not fair if you see it from 1 way .. but it will be fair if you saw it from another point ..such as it is just arena not the regular game .. and the arena wasn't here since the game began !"

Thats the thing...im not seeing it from "one way", I have an account in each of Kanos games and they range from high levels to low levels....all of which have participated in arenas with varying results.

2. "yep i knew that we can win at high level people ..let me tell you how.. keep attacking him.. losing much and win 1 and the win we don't let him lose much!"

strategy abounds my friend....choose your battles wisely. Also dont forget about the battle drops

3. "so do we just keep joining and putting it in defensive mode? until e get to high level? so we should wait some years to be on high level and keep joining and until there we start attacking?"

I guess you could but I wouldnt nor would i recommend it. Defensive mode is an important tool/asset and should be used wisely.

4. "i know not much health means that he is strong .. but i cant deal much so i cant defeat him easily..! and for me i click on names and see who lost much or didn't attack much i go and keep attacking him .. but while i am attacking .. someone comes and start attacking me and i am dead before i kill him and for the person if i am not dead .. a high strong one come who deal much come and attack him and all the stamina i burned to get the bonus health go on the air ! that is really not fair!!!"

low health does not necessarily mean they are strong....every build is diff. Dont forget that "perks" are based on the percentage of skill points has allocated to a particular attribute, there are 2 attributes that dont even come into play.

There is no doubt that the lower the level the more difficulty one will have (as it should be), all the more reason to play smart...no one strategy is going to work everytime, be willing to adapt on the fly and know that depending on the circumstances somethings are just out of ones control. There has to be winners and losers....not everyone can be successful.

5. "i do put myself on defensive mode and even thought .. it have time .. the can kill me.. for me regular game is more important .. i just consider arena such as mini-game ! .. actually i dont know how to make my attack or defense stronger on the arena and i dont like reading the arena help .. really much to read !"

You are correct....it a mini game to supplement the maingame.....but just with every other aspect of the games you can choose to specialize or even participate in it or not. Bounty hunting is an aspect of the game that not all choose to do and to be successful one needs to build their account for it, same with boss blasters , energy levelers , battlers etc etc. No one build is going to be optimal for everyone. You yourself said your account is not suited for the arena...why should the arena be changed to suit you which will in return make it not suitable for others?

I think your idea is well intended, but I just dont think it would be fair to the masses

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Attacks 20,630
    Kills 14
    Wins 18,987
    Losses 2,129
    Biggest Attack 2,570,223 damage

BA i love it 20 levels at least each time
    and i dont want to win just get top 20 if i can then when i know i cant get any further i take someone with me and go out in a blaze chaining everyone
    thats the best part

9. ok .. so just i got a new idea that will change this idea ...
    so how about making it same as tournament ?
    how? i will tell you ^^"

okay i think arena start from 1240 ..

why not making it that people appear for level 1240-1999 only 1 will survive at the end...
    from level 2000-2999 only one will survive
    from level 3000-3999 only one will survive
    from level 4000-4999 only one will survive
    from level 5000-all levels only one will survive

and then all the one survivor from each part will compete at the end to see who will be top 1

what do you think of this idea .. if you like it i will edit the topic and post this there ^^"

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

you are playing since the first day and that is your level,?? then you are doing something ????? you should be a much stronger player and have higher health, if you do not then maybe a change in strategy is needed:) this is something you need to address.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
  11. Health 50000
    Energy 2001
    Stamina 2161
    Total Attack 3839
    Total Defense 2010
    Joined 1142 days ago

i know i have much energy .. i should just make it around 1200

for your Q what i was doing ... hum.. i was focusing on how to hack the game and be suddenly top 1 :D LOL

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Lmao Brat :p IMO your defense is way to low especially for the arena :) and attack could use some more also.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
  13. for now i am just focusing on making my attack more higher... defense .. humm.. how about KANO give me some 1000 skill point secretly :D
    oh and my real reason why i am still on this level .. its "SCHOOL" :( finally i am grade 12 .. but i dont think i will have more free time after finishing school !
    i think i will have free time only when i be over 45-my age-lol by then i will be retired nothing to do ..and then hang on PC .. will there be pirate clan until then? LOL :D