[LCN] Arena Format and Schedule Change Effective February 4

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Robert Braithwaite

Robert Braithwaite New Member

another nail in the LCN coffin...GREAT work guys

Green Eyed Vengeance and 51451 like this.
  2. Goats Maan

Goats Maan Member

I haven't bothered reading other comments but from what I can gather is.... the people who work 9-5 week days are screwed. What was up with the old schedule. This last one that started at 6am gmt was bad for me but good for others, but the new schedules will be bad for me every time and I'm sure a lot of other people will be the same. Usually I just accept change as a way of life but this one is stupid. You suck

3. 51451

51451 New Member

I really DISLIKE the IDEA of the new Battle Arena. Let it like it is. It would make everything worse.

4. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

it has been tested and debated in vc, I am sorry to say whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Kano has decided and debating, whining, arguing must end. new rules adapt and survive

john frances and Kirsten like this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Case in point most features cross the 4 games, at least 90% of the time, if not more so watching and reading the forum is essential to keeping up with changes,even if you only play one game, cause there is usually something brewing.

6. ben

ben Active Member

yes i have seen more players quit and some just stop playing ba because of these changes ... but yet kano is pushing it ;) i have to really beleve kano really dont care bout the players at all :(

Green Eyed Vengeance likes this.
  7. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Maybe they had enough with this games and want a new job :p

Dcasso likes this.
  8. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well sometimes you get that feeling :)

9. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Sadly kano is not looking a the consecuences.... some (many) players stick to kano games for the only reason of Battle arena wich used to be a great feature on VC now its a level up event + raid level up event? = players not interested in playing anymore, it is not fun KANO!

Green Eyed Vengeance likes this.
  10. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Why not alternate between Wednesdays and Saturdays?

11. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

well where as the new arena nerfed my viking I think my pirate will have quite a good time eh kevin? lol

12. I think I have missed only two Battle Arenas since it first began. Now, I quit! It was a great feature when it was first rolled out, so much fun! Kano kept making changes, making it worse IMHO, and now this. No more BA for me and I'll bet I won't be the only one who stops playing that part of the game.

13. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Got to agree with people saying they should be at weekends. Would make things far easier for near enough everyone. Maybe the alternative fortnightly spot to the SW?

As for the format I will need to see what it's like before commenting.

14. Boiler Up

Boiler Up New Member

And with those start times, I'll continue to not even sign up for BA. It seems to be always catered to the west coast players.

Dcasso, Aapje and George Burd like this.
  15. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

have we gotten any closer to making a change for the day and time that is chosen? wed is mid week when most of us are super tired! i honestly think weekends would be best! and more could play at those times because we dont have to go to work!

Guardian Angel and George Burd like this.
  16. Soul destroyer

Soul destroyer New Member

i entered before the announcement was made of the changes, wont be playing another. hope your few hundred that are left pay the bills cos i dont think anyone else will. you just cant leave things alone, if it aint broke dont fix it, As it was the same 3 ppl who won were dave carlo and renato, that wont change as they spent the most on refills and were the strongest, what will change is the number of mid/high lvl players who wont take part, which means less 2 att for those entered, meaning less refills required, HATS OFF TO THE DIVS OH SRY I MEANT DEVS PS can you remove me from this coming BA i dont wish to participate in this shambles

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    Aapje likes this.
  17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

As I said in my original post, the developers will be running a couple Arenas in the announced time slot first and then be looking at making changes afterward. :)

Angela Brown likes this.
  18. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

And afterwards you will come out saying, it is to hard to change stuff, so you will keep it as it is :( sadly seen that happening a couple of times so far. Not signing up for BA as well.

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The time and date of the Battle Arena is not hard to change, but we would need to do that before the next Battle Arena is open to be joined.

Honestly it all depends on the issue at hand, some things are easier to change than others and there is not a blanket answer across the board.

20. PeterGER

PeterGER New Member

Senseless to sign in for that new BA as you have to spend a lot for getting any rewards -> a big NO for me