[LCN] Arena Format and Schedule Change Effective February 4

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 27, 2015.

1. StoneCK

StoneCK Active Member

I like the suggesting of cutting off def mode when there are only a few left, or even eliminating the ability to set def mode before the BA begins. That will open up a lot more targets for everyone, big and small. Another suggestion would be making def mode only available after you have gotten your 100 attacks in, and also make def mode cost something, like a health countdown.

2. AshyKnuckles

AshyKnuckles New Member

Here is a novel thought, how about each successive BA begin 2 hours later than the last?

john frances likes this.
  3. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Yeah, this kinda stinks for those who have been leveling up their DEF like crazy for the last few months just to do well in the battle arena... :-(

Bolan Hoffbauer likes this.
  4. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

Definitely!

5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

no i dont agree these times will only be good for certain people I dont want this at all on wednesdays ok but not the same time i like it the way it was that was fair now these times really suck for me either work or sleep i will miss them all total bull crap.

6. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

That's true, they must lack in motivation and/or determination.

7. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

i have to wonder why all the changes are being made ! not too many good ones either! now BA sudden death when people are asleep? or working? sadly the fun is being taken out of this game! i wont be joining raids or BA it seems! your not giving us a chance to do well! killing the fun

Christel Lejon and Willie Bizon like this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

you know ive said it before it take for banana hammock to retire im tired of complaining, things never done right, things changing with no debate from the people playing. I am done thanks kano for ruining my game

9. Just dont overlap the other limited parts of the game & have server 2 a differnt time than server one please!

10. The USA get to work harder on this start time, but most favour them, so go join FKIT!

AshyKnuckles and Angela Brown like this.
  11. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

Well you can count me out for those times.

12. Sick Em

Sick Em New Member

You have to be kidding! You are changing BA to be like Viking Clan. The BA on that game is pitiful. Looks like I won't need fp's for refills anymore as the VC format sucks. That and war mode are the only reason I stick around and play. KANO has never done anything for war mode and now you go and screw BA up more. I will be looking for a retirement syndicate soon.

13. Sick Em

Sick Em New Member

Nope Ang, they are ruining BA, just like they have the rest of the game. KANO are clueless and gonna be losing more BA players

Angela Brown likes this.
  14. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

in the past week i have seen 4 awesome players leave because of the bad changes made :-(

15. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well they can change what they want, it just has consequences, sometimes it work out better than we expect, other time worse. But directly favoring one country over all the other players from around that world, that is a very poor choice. No need to participate in BA, since I will sleep during sudden death => can't get decent place => no reason to spend stam in it.

16. Sick Em

Sick Em New Member

The scoring thing is silly. Like in VC built for the spender. A logical solution to BA would be:
    Greater than 1000 attacks - eligible for top 100
    Over 10,000 attacks - eligible for top 10
    100 attacks to qualify
    It is very easy for collusion with this new format. Very easy to find "mobster" just based off of stats
    As far as the name "Mobster" for everyone, I won't even go there, LMAO
    Thanks for giving me a place for my 7 day boost. Won't need fp's any more, but BA is gonna SUCK :(

17. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Make the event longer - 24 hours so that sudden death apears on same hour like the start of Arena ,like that people will know if is a good or bad hour to join (I still prefer the old style of Arena but since you don t care about the opinions of the players at least I make this sugestion)

kevinmalo and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  18. chaosuk83

chaosuk83 New Member

I religiously enter the arena every time, stick defense mode on, then when it starts - I am in bed So all I really gain is the free XP for joining!
    A similar issue exists for all the other things like Synd wars - I am always in bed or at work when they start, 3 day calendars... So as far as it goes Mirana - it Sucks to be outside the US if you want to play games.... But at least occasionally I might get to put a few attacks in now

Mirana likes this.
  19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Has not been a secret that changes were coming, VC was just the game things were worked on.

john frances likes this.
  20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There are/were usually 4 times and I can usually make one depending on the day as it is, and I am in the U.S. so not sure anyone can make them all no matter what the time,I am not staying up tlll 1:00 am when I have to get up for work 4 hours later ,many people work no matter where the live and everyone has issues with the times , so,ya play when ya can in the arena.