[LCN] Arena Format and Schedule Change Effective February 4

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 27, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's a database issue and will be fixed shortly.

AXXO likes this.
  2. GR Kiriakos

GR Kiriakos New Member

Agree is not fair for all the players,SO DO NOT join BA till they fix the time issue.Its pointless.I got tyred every time i join to just wakeup next day dead.

3. Oszi

Oszi New Member

I will not complain about the starting times of BA, we all know they s#ck. I want to ask if KANO has given it any thought of reducing the Knock Out time, if you get knocked out there is a 30 min waiting period (for whatever reason) before you can rejoin. If your lucky like me and after you rejoin a heavy hitter comes along you get knocked out again in 16 seconds!! So another 30 minutes to wait, really?? That is such a waste of time (which I don't have due to time zone, shoot now I did bring that up). So how about reducing it...in Syn Wars its 15 minutes why not something similar like say 10 minutes?

Rick B likes this.
  4. CAPTAIN KEELHAUL

CAPTAIN KEELHAUL New Member

5. CAPTAIN KEELHAUL

CAPTAIN KEELHAUL New Member

it don't matter what you do as long as the scripts/bots are taking over the game, the Battle Arena has been ruined with them as has the hit list. I will not spend any more money as long as the game is dominated by computer script users!

6. Leif Strand

Leif Strand New Member

Hi. I live in LuleƄ,Sweden, a Facebook server city. That means that I have the most saying thanks to being only hundreds of kilometers from Russia as well. Yes: You need to adjust the times so that they benefit Europeans. Just like Canada, we are so much better than Americans. Go Europe! (I have a hard time doing Arena, due to these silly old times that you set. How can you go after USA-time? They dont even use the metric system.

Mojca Maca likes this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Think highly of yourself much?

Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  8. "Just like Canada, we are so much better than Americans. Go Europe! (I have a hard time doing Arena, due to these silly old times that you set. How can you go after USA-time? They dont even use the metric system."

As an American I take offense to your statement. now I must KEEL you, KEEL you bad!