Are loyalty items worth it?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vic, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Vic

Vic Active Member

i haven't even reached the gold level tier yet. it seems like i will have to spend quite a bit of money to get the higher tier items. i guess i'll just have to do without them and make up for them some other way.

2. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

don't worry about it. if you get them, then fine. it's not worth the money you have to spend just to get these items.

3. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i agree. not worth it to spend money just to get a few items. you won't even use them in your loadout after a while.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Me three. The loyalty items are nice, but it's not worth the money you have to spend just to get those. It's just a shame that you can play over 3 years and not even get close to the highest tier, and then when you do you can't even use those items in your loadout.

5. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

Loyalty items are great at the higher tiers. My advice is just keep letting loyalty points accumulate until you unlock the higher loyalty tiers then get those items. at highest tier they are very good.

6. ben

ben Active Member

and kano also upgrades them so yes they are worth it ;):)

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i find them them worth wild alittle high for gold ones and up but i do like them i buy all gold its a better value but still high

8. Realdeal

Realdeal New Member

not worth it

9. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

they are way overdue for upgrades, sorely lacking for "loyal" players... sorry Mitch still beating that horse :p

10. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I'll beat that horse with you RainSunGone, Make the stats on them 3 times what they are now even 4...I'm not fussy :p

11. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

stronger items are slowly appearing just be careful what you buy because soon it could be worthless hold out for the stronger att/def items

12. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Must admit I find it odd that I've been playing for over a year, pretty much daily and have 1 item to my name. The weighting could be looked at but to be honest they don't occur to me all that much.

13. Vic

Vic Active Member

maybe they should be called something else, since it doesn't seem that it has much to do with "loyalty".

14. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i agree. "loyalty" has nothing to do with it. if i don't get them, i don't get them.

15. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

yeah, it makes no sense after playing for over a year not being able to get these items, and then not even being able to use them in your loadout if you do.

16. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Just wait until you unlock gold and then buy gold items. That happens without spending. Platinum and up requires spending and doesn't seem worth it, unless you were spending enough anyway.

17. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I guess the best way to look at these is simply as a bonus that you can't expect a lot from, kind of like the lottery.

If you get something... Great. If you don't... Life goes on.

That said, I would love to know how a players "loyalty" is graded. Pretty sure if someone played for two months, spent a little cash, got bored of the game and left they'd be higher ranked than me after 400 days at 0% to platinum.

18. It's all dependant on how much you spend. You won't get very high without spending and that is a certainty.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I would imagine loyalty has to do with how often and how long someone has played and in order to get into the different tiers ( gold Diamond, etc) spending is the way for sure.

20. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

It's not that spending speeds it up, you actually can't get beyond gold without spending. It's more a 'loyal customer' reward than a true loyalty reward that way.