April 27th Update: Health Baseline for Fights

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Another fun game ruined by changing THE RULES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME!
    It is akin to allowing baseball player run the bases til he is tagged even though the ball was caught in the air.

2. if your above lvl 200,you should have a fair amount of health.if you neglected it,thats your own fault.i completely support this change.it should of been done long ago

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We have dialed this change back quite a bit and will roll it slowly over the next week or two.

If you have completely neglected max health better start showing it some love if you do not want to be an easy kill.

"Increase Max Health to survive Fights." or alternatively "Don't Increase Max Health if you want to be an easy kill"

4. lol that pretty much sums it up.

5. what about if player have small health they attack and take small damage but if someone attack them than they lose lots health :)

6. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

I'm failing to see the logic behind this change. There are already incentives to increasing health like getting the achievement, increased XP on boss fights, increased chances of getting an attack kill and increasing your chances of getting the kill on a bounty. Why do you feel the need to penalize someone for not increasing health?

If someone wants to focus on other stats first that should be their choice. Forcing players to put skills into certain areas takes away from the uniqueness of one's boss character, limits strategy and makes the game more boring.

7. so what now ? i did love that health upgrade ... some one can win fight and die the same time :D