April 27th Update: Health Baseline for Battles

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Whitelock

Whitelock Member

Haven't actually thought about that, good point, But the basic game won't be changed, only the amount of money and/or Bounty a player has when low health... he can still level it would just be a little bit slower because of the fact that it will be more expensive (in coin) for him to heal and if he has a low income he will have to wait to heal, which is a proper punishment for a leech is it not? But that redistribution of points as a ONE TIME DEAL now that sounds like a good idea, there should be redistribution cards to buy, say 50 FP thats another way for Kano to make money as some people who start the game for their first time and don't really know how it works sometimes allocate SP wrongly and then run straight into a brick wall when they get to higher levels, I would say that is one of the reasons for all those dead accounts...

But concerning tyndalls, I think it would be a good idea to just slow them down by means of limiting their resources and if they leech they can be bountied and killed, which sort of defeats the concept of low health because of the perks that dieing is limited.

2. Whitelock

Whitelock Member

Again I've been warned and I only added 40 friends today, WTF