any know what % on hitting lower lvl

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by jeff777, Jun 30, 2016.

1. jeff777

jeff777 New Member

hi got a ? how high a lvl can hit a lower lvl is it 10% lower than yours or 20 % lower as ae: i am lvl 5737 and i am being hit by a 6715.......i hit him on the bounty list..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... if i don't do anything to him will i get off his list or are we to close in levels that he can still attack me. crazy thing is i can beat him but he can beat me but he hides all the time thanks for the info have a great day/night

2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

if you hit him on the bounty then he can come for you an once he kills you..you should be out of his or her xp range. an if he cant kill you after u hit em on the bounty he will just keep attackin ya until his 24-48 hours are up as long as ya dont hit back :)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    HJM likes this.
  3. jeff777

jeff777 New Member

ok you think he's out of my range. i guess i will play his hiding game . thanks for the info. do you know the %age of range 10% or is it 20% if 20% we are in range of each other..

Justin the killer likes this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It's 10% of "his" level down he can hit.

Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  5. jeff777

jeff777 New Member

thank you that's what i was thinking so i just need to quit messing with him lol i sent facebook vikingclan invite if you wish to join me.