Alts/cheats Does the punishment fit the crime?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by greatM, Jul 6, 2015.

?

Alts/cheats:- Does the punishment fit the crime?

1. no

84.2%
  2. yes

5.3%
  3. don't know

5.3%
  4. none vote with comments

5.3%
  1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

We have asked this before in the past. And guess what not gonna happen. They don't want us to know which ones are doing it. Because 9 times out of 10 your going to be right on the ones who are. And if its confirmed it's them. All hell would break loose calling for their banning in the game for good. I can think of a furry one in pirate clan who fits this howl.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

What a better person to make an example of, hey look so and so spent 20k on this game, but they made a dupt acct so we banned the main not the lower dupt, 20k well spent

3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I have a section I made on the groups chat, and when I click the links, and it says this account is no longer avail, I know I was right

4. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

yeah, i guess hope is never a bad thing. i'll let everyone else here hope for me. i've been playing for years, so i've seen what has actually been happening for a while.

George Burd likes this.
  5. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

WHAT I WOULD, like to know is exactly what is cheating and how does having fit in with cheating, and when does it cross the line from a daughter or son playing then becomes a alt and gets banned,