All things battle arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by polishpimp, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

they are the same just more of them due to the amount of attacks it takes to kill and if you hit a higher level thinking youll be getting better drops you wont, youll only get the best drops available to you at your current level group

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

TY Demonik

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Im not sure about that, I dont get squat for decent drops hitting anybody but JJ and by the time I get to hit her its 6x the battle strength and I dont get very many hits in. Another example of the highest levels getting a raw deal?

4. Demonik1

then take her out as soon as it starts, youve won in every arena youve played in vc, youve got zero to prove, stop playing for position and go for drops...you could take turns killing each other for drops and exp in every other arena. annnnd your statement cant be fully true, the rare drops from levels 3k and up you still use and ive gotten a ton of those from past arenas where i went all out and had 30-50k attacks...it cant just be me getting them.....and when i say a ton i dont mean thousands but way more than i would get from attacking people outside of the arena..if i get anywhere from 30-50 rare drops in an arena i consider that alot, wouldnt you?

5. big john klad

big john klad Member

well i been get in a few some for the drops an some for a freind to level off me ,an yes had a sniper still a kill in the last one an i say if your going to take the names out then anyone who has 500 or more attacks on some one then no one else should be able to attack them this well stop the the sniping but i am only one an there are many who play ,an lots of snipers lol so stop other from attacking a player if someone has all ready hit them 500 or more times

6. John Luna

John Luna Member

I agree as well. Aside from these points I would like to comment on the delay or disappearing target..it totally stinks.

7. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

There is one thing that needs to be done. give somebody a chance to participate in the arena. When I go into the battle arena, I see that I am already killed. I always see the same players at the top of the points. With the limit of not rewarding people for not getting to participate in the arena also hurts. In the MySpace Zombie Slayer? There are not many that participate, and the battle ends before it has even started. I have completely stop participating in the arena because I either forget or that I am already dead. I play both Facebook and MySpace versions, and on the Facebook version, I found myself dead only two minutes after it started, and I never get to participate. The main question is how can we get people participate? Make it random start time instead of the same time?

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Set your defense mode before it starts if you cannot be there for the beginning bell. David :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
  9. Demonik1

i suggested this awhile back john, not gonna happen

10. polishpimp

Let me see if I got this straight. What you want is some type of free pass for not showing up on time? this would somehow be fair to the active players that are there on time....like the ones that knocked you out of the arena when u werent there? Because you"forget"? How about those that dont forget? The arenas already starts at diff times in an effort to accommodate the diff time zones. It doesnt matter whether u play on FB or MS....most if not all but 1 will die and someone has to be the first to die.

11. polishpimp

LOL, so no FP or far fewer levels for one of us ? We know we have nothing to prove in any part of these games....but the arena is really the only thing left for us until some of the stragglers catch up (fortunately some are beginning to...thank goodness). The thing with u getting more of those drops is that you have far more players around your range or higher than we do.....we are fighting down considerably the entire time. The other thing is that Kano has adjusted the random factor to help lesser levels win more than they use to (i dont care what Kano says, ive been tracking these stats from the first arena). So now low level player that would never win vs me in the real game win far more often than they use to in the arena, not only does this allow them more XP (optimal XP)than what they really deserve but it also allows them more opportunity for the best drops they can get at their level. Its the exact opposite for us.....in the regular game we dont lose to anyone (except for ducky....but he hasnt played the arena since we whooped his butt a couple of times), yet in the arena we lose a healthy percentage even to the lowest of levels which decreases are chances of drops even further. So in essence we are being punished for being more powerful. yes being more powerful still has its advantages like having a better chance at winning....but we receive far less XP, unusable drops and a FP reward that doesnt cover our expenses. The alternative is what? less or nothing at all. Thats why i just sit here and laugh when I read the lower levels whining about the fairness of the arena....they already have it made.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  12. John Luna

John Luna Member

Well said. The constant complaints and tweaking by KANO leaves much to be desired. It is becoming a royal pain to deal with these limitations set for lowers with little or no consideration for the bigs, it is not good business sense. In order to battle bigger and/or stronger players takes high health which we all get from taking other players out. So KANO in its infinite wisdom lowers the chance of good drops, xps and disappears a target which can gets sniped to assist the lowers. Mind you, Arena is a stam hog, stam that many of us purchase....Priceless

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  13. Demonik1

right? its not like you dont have over a week in advance notice of when it will be and what time lol

14. Demonik1

touche, i have no rebuttle to sound logic...well, that and im about to go to the store ;p haha

15. big john klad

big john klad Member

ok very well said ,but what did you think being so high of a level an only 3 of you at those levels an yes some are catch up to you guys ,but if they are not in the arena it still wont help out , so in being as big as you guys are there has to be a down side an if kano didn't do the things they are do to help out the lower levels they would not get in it an as demonik said me an a freind that are the same size are going in the next one an going all out on each ohter just for levels an drops ,you we both know that if we have high atack an kills we will be taken out early so why not just take each other out an we have a freind to give our health to when we are close to death lol

16. slave

slave Member

your lucky you get drops at all, there are no drops in zs, and im betting if there were they would be on the equivalent of crafting items, obsolete before you even started

i cant imagine any drops in any kano game being good enough to make anyones list, but i dont play any of their other games

17. Eraser

Eraser Member

on Mob wars, You can use up to 6,004 items. and I thnk it has the least of the other three games.

18. Demonik1

ok, i have more time now ;p the drops im referring to are the rare warrior and weapon drops not from just people at my level or higher but well below me as well and ive seen your setup and i know for a fact you use those weapons and warriors as well and they drop like crazy when youre beating down what im guessing is anyone from 3150 on up and the arena is filled with them...i have literally hundreds of those drops and youve done way more in the arenas than i have so im sure you do as well...is it tailored to help out the lowers a bit more than us? absolutely. way more of them than there are us haha...heres a thought, instead of going in and totally decimating everyone as fast as you possibly can, take your time, make it more challenging for yourself. the arena is what you make of it for the most part