[Forums] Adding officers

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Bill Singletary, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Bill Singletary

Bill Singletary New Member

I cannot creat syndicate or add officers?? It show it's created, but it's not I don't understand why.:(:

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I had the same problem before.Send a message into support.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

They were having issues earlier i believe they are still working out the issues on it.

4. Bill Singletary

my mob doesn't even show, but it does show??? can't add officers finally got mob name chage but still can't add officers or FAMILIA

5. Bill Singletary

sent message already to support no answer

6. Eric

Eric Administrator

Hi Bill, you need to recruit friends, click the "Recruit Friends" link on the left side and this will notify your friends to join your Syndicate. Another option would be to copy your Syndicate link and share it with your friends, once they are on your Syndicate profile page they can click the Join button. If you have join requests you will see them when you click the Requests button.

7. Bill Singletary

i'VE ALREADY HAVE A 1000 MEMBERS. I have never put in officers. what's the danged problem? I don't familia or I can't add officers, sry don't know ant other way to say it. I write u and write all I get r non essential answers??? where it should say syndicate it doesn't say anything. there is no join button or add familia. I've sent requests but it still goes to old link and they join there????:)D I've been screwing with this for 3 days.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  8. Bill Singletary

Do I have this clear now? or am I going to be doing this tomorrow too. If so I'm ready to quit this game.

9. Bill Singletary

GrandMaster LOL

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Eric,I had this exact problem on pirate before.Somehow you guys fixed it.Bill,is there a little flag icon next to your message box?But nothing shows under your name?If so,you got the same problem I had.

11. Bill Singletary

I know what's there no one in new name in syndicate and no caN ADD OFFICERS AND i HAVE NO famiLia

12. Bill Singletary

i'VE ASKED THEM 4 TIMES i GET SAME ANSWER. My finger r an inch short from typing OK now I'm done have fun everyone

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hi Bill.

I see that you have written into support but please have some patience. We go through emails in the order we receive them so they will be addressed when our support team can get to them.

Having said that I looked up your account and I am not sure what issue you are having. From your Syndicate page you can click on "Recruit Friends!" which will post to your Social Feed and optionally to your Facebook Wall. You can also cut and past the Syndicate link to your Social Feed to ensure that your Mob and Friends will see this.

I notice that you have posted this link to the Private Message Board but that is only viewable within the Syndicate page by Syndicate members, ie: you are the only person who will currently see that.

I hope this helps.

14. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

You do not just add members to your syndicate from your familia they must individually ask u to join your syndicate and then u must accept them. First u must be sure that u have checked the proper box that lets players know that your syndicate is recruiting. Once u have actually accepted players into your syndicate u can then promote some of them to the officer positions

15. Bill Singletary

Create a SyndicateView Latest Wars
    Filter:

ITA GANG 3
    "We care for our own"
    Division:
    Members:
    Traditional
    View Your Syndicate
    Eric can you understand this or do I have to do another way?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  16. Bill Singletary

I do understand what you say. the JOIN BUTTON is not there

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  17. Eric

Eric Administrator

You don't see the join button because you're already in your own Syndicate. Other friends visiting your Syndicate will see it.