[ZS] Accelerate punch clock in exchange for UN's.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Joey Mele, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Joey Mele

Joey Mele Member

Not sure if I'm alone in this, but I would like to see an added feature where if you are willing to pay 5 UN's you can punch a second time against a player without waiting an hour. Something like "For an extra 5 UN you can punch this player again". I know many players that would buy UN's just to do this. This idea would make many players happy and it would make you money. Seems like a win-win.

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

The same kind of thing was talked about here: More Slaps
    I don't see anything wrong with the 1 punch an hour. I think the buying of punches would be the start of a huge snow ball that would flatten the game/s.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  3. Eraser

Eraser Member

I would laugh at somone so hard if they payed 5un to punch me.

Get some friends man. Teamwork is awesome in this game. some hours of the night I can get 6 or 7 punches put into somone by posting a link one time.

I dont get the kill, but I can assure you, If they dont heal up fast enough, They're dead.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

As promised I voted a 10.

Don't expect much support though.

5. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Hmm, maybe pay 5 UN's to punch a extra 30 minutes early. That would make it better. Im not going to vote yet, ill see what others say.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well I voted a 10....I gotta assume the other 3 were 1 star votes.

7. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

i give it a 1 because this sounds like a way upper levels could abuse to kill off lower levels

8. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

agreee,1 star

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

ANYONE "could" abuse it,but I like it simply because it would stop hiding and would be a nice counter to someone always countering(hmm sound like someone we know...oh wait....I always counterbomb someone)

10. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

agree* sorry for the typo.

11. Michael Massey

Michael Massey New Member

"Level 2040 65 punches in 13 days., Level 2045 Butcher Attacks from: 60 punches in 11 days."
    I gotta vote against. Some people get a bit carried away with punching already.

12. alka

alka Banned

I don't see a problem if players want to pay for the privilege.
    As for abuse, I think a player wasting 5 uns punching someone should give themselves a good bashing with a plank of wood as there is no guarantee you would kill them with that punch !

10 stars, because it would be fun knowing someone who spent 5 uns trying to kill me.. :)

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

What if someone pays goes to punch a player for the second time and the player is too low to punch or someone gets their first, is a refund in order lmao

14. At first I voted 1, because the overal score seemed to high to me, but now, when I am thinking about it, it might be a good idea in the end. If someone is willing to pay 5 UNs for this.. be it. If I see someone wasting 5 UNs just to PK me.. then be my guest, I dont mind :D

15. And I changed my vote from 1 to 5 stars.. :) :)