A couple of things...

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kshoe, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Kshoe

Kshoe Member

Where are my Familia Earnings going?

When I collect my Familia Earnings my cash amount does not change. I had 250M waiting for me when i logged on this morning but i noticed that it didnt add to the cash I have out. Now, I have never really paid any attention to this since I have the final achievement for Familia Earnings. So where are those earnings going since all achievements have been completed?

Gifting....

I ABSOLUTELY love the new gifting pop up! When I check my alerts I see all the gifts I have received and accept...here comes the bug..If the mobbie sending me a gift has a wishlist their wishlist request will pop up...love it...i click on send gift and then.....nothing....hmmm...the screen kinda dims, as it always does when you are helping someone but I know there is a final send I need to do....oh wait...scroll all the way up to the top....there it is....grrrr....Once I make the final click then I have to scroll back down to the list....Soooo...why does that go all the way to the top...its a pain...!!

Your assistance is always appreciated!!

2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

well at least urs isnt all the way at the bottom of the screen like mine is...LoL

3. Kshoe

Kshoe Member

LOL...nope at the top!! So glad to see its not just me haha...:eek:

4. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Mine does it too when sending gifts from the main page.