11/12/13 ambushes set, 6 or 7 actually happened

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by kmob, Jun 16, 2011.

1. kmob

kmob New Member

as the topic

also. Can we make the position of the ambush and confirm button a bit more position friendly

at the moment its move mouse up left click move click move

can we make it so the buttons are at least level with each other (like i think the rig ig buttons are).

so the game can be played fast.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  2. Ahad

Ahad Member

I agree with this, with mouse movement during things that need to be done quickly sometimes the chance of 'dragging the button' is increased, and this can lead to failure, a missed bounty or possibly even death.

The bounty/hitlist layout should of course stay as is, there is skill involved in knowing where the buttons will be, moving to them quick enough and holding the mouse still at the right times to avoid clicking.

Hmmmm... Upon typing this maybe there is a skill involved in ambushing quickly, I don't think i remember having that much problem applying ambushes and we don't want to make it too easy now do we?

Could this possibly be a case of L2P ?
    (Learn 2 Play)

3. kmob

kmob New Member

as long as everything in the game has been thought out, designed, programmed, then tested to make sure its best for playability. there is just the general feeling thats not the case.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  4. Ace

Ace Member

Placing successive ambushes isn't really hard now, the positions are very more friendly in there, than when you hunt the hitlist and get the stupid "This slayer no longer gives you exp" message, making the Attack Again button move up, down, left, right and someday it'll go out of the screen too.