100 Challenges and Calendar help per day rule

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bigd21619, Mar 15, 2014.

1. bigd21619

bigd21619 New Member

I myself feel that if a person is on to play regardless, dead or alive. Shouldn't be punished experience wise if they get more challenge and calendar help than others. I will still help even though i only get 1 xp, jus for statistic purposes. Just feel maybe be out dated or could b altered some.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I play VC but just hit 1 exp on challenges, not Calendar but something is screwy. No way did I help the 30-50 (forget limit)on challenges, Calendars maybe so.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Has always been that way with the three day calendars, the limit of hits you can do are tied into the the hits to help on the 3 day calendar and the challenges once you hit the combined limit, you get 1 xp till the time is up, by continuing to hit knowing you will only get 1 xp, you take a spot from someone else who would be able to hit and get some xp, you can see the xp going down as you go along, so hitting over and over for 1 xp is fruitless and not a good idea, for your fellow players. You are not losing anything once it hits the 1 xp, you have still gotten the same amount of hits and the same opportunity as if the 3 day calendar was not here this weekend, and the xp and coin from doing your own calendar far outweighs anything that you think you are being cheated out of or punished for . Hope I explained it right, there are threads here in the forum explaining it.

4. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I always hit the mark 30 challenge en 30 outbreaks also 100 gifts. So I think the need to rise the bar higher. Don`t you think?