[ZS] Developer Update December 14 - Server Maintenance (2:00pm PT)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We will be performing cache server maintenance at 2pm Pacific Time (in about 2-hrs) due to required updates by our server host.

What this means to in-game data is that info that is not crucial to game play will be refreshed, data that will be impacted is as follows:
    • Game History Feed Reset
    • Rivals List Reset
    • Ambush Costing Reset
    • Bounty Cost Increase Reset
    • Faction Feed Reset
    • Gift Counter for the day Reset (more gifts yay!)
    • Misc Help Counters for the day (more punches, etc)
    • Alerts will be re-shown (message, etc)
    • Boss min dmg sliders will Reset
    • Squad Contract Requests will expire

We are looking to move some of the above to persistent storage (database) so that the once or twice a year that we have to do maintenance on our cache servers it does not impact any game data. Top priorities to move to persistent are Game History Feed and Rivals List.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Enjoy the extra gifts, reset of rivals list and the misc 2 punches in one hr that you may get.

2. alka

alka Banned

Not good enough. I've spent the last few hours raising my bounty for nothing. 24 hours notice would be better,please..

3. Ace

Ace Member

Okay... Let's do 40 attacks on everyone as those will reset too, I'm certain :)

4. alka

alka Banned

Now that bit I do like, however, they'll raise my bounty to what it is again :(

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This is now complete, again we apologize for any inconvenience.

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Please, it's twice a year. You bitch when things don't work right and then you bitch when Kano tries to fix it. Get over yourself.

7. slave

slave Member

Kendall, i think at some point you have to wake up and realize the gifts are meaningless and worthless, we dont play the game for the gifting.....so getting to send additional gifts.....not what i get out of bed for....

8. alka

alka Banned

If it's twice a year you would think it was better organised with plenty of notice.
    Paying customers don't bitch, they expect the service they are paying for .