[All] What if...

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jared, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

A constant topic in the forums has to do with fighting. Some like it, some don't.
    What if you were automatically healed so that you could be attacked periodically throughout the day?
    Maybe every 6 hours (which would be 3 times for a daily player) to encourage more variety in the fight lists.
    Before any naysayers comment here: I was trying to attack my boss last night, and I was attacked 1,700 times in a row (without dying).
    This is great for my survival streak, which I'm sure has ended by now.
    I was still able to play the game, it just took a little longer due to all of the attacks.
    I get killed multiple times every day, and I'm still able to level up.

George Burd likes this.
  2. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Hell to the NO... Sometime there is a tactic to it

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No thanks :)

Tony Montana likes this.
  4. greatM

greatM Active Member

I say NO ;)

If you want to heal when you are being constantly attacked then just heal.

There is already a point at which you will heal out of hospital if you are not Pistal wiped ( PC ) for long enough or after you have been killed, based on your Health and health refill time.

There are acievements for survival, it would make it much more difficult for anyone that has not already got them.

5. peterson

peterson New Member

No, I don't like the idea.

6. richylufc

richylufc New Member

big no lol i like to heal when i there not when im not,being out at work 10 hours and sleeping 8 means being dead suits me just fine lol

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yup if I get killed when at work or sleeping, I don't want to be healed automatically,that is for sure. I want to be playing when I put my health up so I can do battle.

richylufc likes this.
  8. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

If I had dumped every SP into defense and focused solely on defense I might then like this idea but I didn't so I'm with everyone else; no.

9. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

I gonna have to vote no on this one to. Youd end up with people just camping on your page as soon as you were healed youd be dead no advantage in that.

10. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

it would be wonderful if there was a individual button auto heal to a certain limit :)

11. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

nope, not a good idea.

12. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Bad idea! If I am at work 8 hours, and I automatically healed in 6 hours, I would not be a happy camper :p

13. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

every 6 hours would be a bit much. But I've begged for years as folks stop playing that they speed up the healing. 2-3 days dead is nuts. should reset like everything else. 24 hours.

Besides that, it keeps the trolls from popping on their other to get someone pk'd then staying dead so they can't retaliate.

So I'll vote yes, but 6 hours is a little too fast.

George Burd likes this.
  14. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I concur

AlterEgoT likes this.
  15. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Don't love this idea.

16. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

what a bunch of whiners! i stay healed as much as i can, i have no one or nothing to hide from ya little suzy sallies

Jared and Kirsten like this.
  17. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

to whine or not to whine............ How about tweaking the idea to only involve the inactive players? That way people who want to fight have fodder to beat on and people who hate this idea have no complaints unless they stop playing, and odds are they won't complain here because they aren't playing the game anymore. Thoughts?

Chasity likes this.
  18. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

maybe only for Kano Server 2 or Jared

seriously, whats the fun on attacking players that are off line and cant defend at all?
    This is like turning every player into NPC while they are offline.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
  19. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I suggested something similiar to this except mine was to bring the fight list back to life after they did the davy jones bounties on inactive players. I asked why can't we do the same for the battle lists that are inactive players and they come back to life every couple hrs. Remove their stats just like they did in davy jones bounties. So if they ever did come back to play their stats wouldn't be messed up. But i was shot down. They are inactives 90 percent of the time their not coming back.

20. Vic

Vic Active Member

good question, but it happens to me every day.