[LCN] Wait vs Buying Property - STF Calculator

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RaeY, Sep 2, 2018.

1. RaeY

RaeY New Member

Hey, y'all. I use Sal the Foot's calculator to figure out which properties to buy. I have it set to suggest properties that will provide quick, short-term income. There are some properties that will take me 1-2 weeks - or more! - to save enough cash to buy 10 at a time.

My Question: should I uncheck these properties and let the calculator suggest another purchase? Or should I just be patient and wait? Pros? Cons?

Thanks! :)

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Wait, is no con's really. :)

3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Do what you feel like doing. Why do so many players ask other players what they should do? You have no idea what that person's game strategy is and how they built their account. That is why so many account builds are so similar; folk follow the same formula which is why they all get crushed by those of us who in the words of Sinatra "did it my way".

4. RaeY

RaeY New Member

I ask because I wanted to hear the pros and cons of both strategies. I didn't say I was going to follow the same formula. It's a simple question. Pound salt if you don't want to answer but don't make other players feel bad because they want to engage other players and value others' opinions.