[ZS] Update to Battle Arena Win/Loss Counts Feed vs Profile

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Feb 28, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Just a heads up that the developers will be pushing out a small change to the way Wins and Losses are displayed in the Feed and Profile during the Battle Arena.

In player's BA profile, multiple attacks made using the stamina slider would count as only a single Win or Loss.

In the feeds, all attacks, even if they were made with a single click using the slider, counted towards the win/loss total shown.

To make things a bit more clear, we're changing Feeds to report wins and losses the same way as the Profile where Slider Attacks only count in single digits. This will hopefully clear up instances where the different numbers in the Profile and the Feed would cause some confusion.

Let us know if you have any questions or feedback!

2. Similar to the fight window re-design, this must be a very important, extremely user demanded request. It will improve the game significantly and I applaud kano for taking care of it.

Here is hoping that a community manager reads and enjoys my sarcasm before a moderator deletes it :)

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Actually this was discussed many times and a fix was needed. Unfortunately... they pretty much did it ass backwards and quite possibly made it worse....lol

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for your helpful input as always, Burak. Although to be fair we should start resisting the temptation to pull literally every single one of our developers off of their existing tasks to make the minute changes.

Thanks PP, I'll forward this to the developer who made the change.

5. polishpimp

greatly appreciated Mitch....at least i think so ;)

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well from my perspective you have a fair point, so I'm always happy to pass constructive criticism along. :)

7. polishpimp

oh...in that case its def appreciated...lol. Im sure u read my post in the VC thread which went into a wee bit more detail as to why I think its backwards.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah, that was the one I ran by the developers; as you said it's a bit more in depth.

9. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Would the amount of stamina being used affect the minimum requirements?

I mean if I was only doing 3 stam attacks....would I still have to do 100 (300 stam) of them to be deemed active?

10. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Ignore this...I misunderstood.

If you do a 3 stam attack it now counts as 3 attacks in the attack count and not just 1 like it used to. D'oh!

11. im the beast

im the beast Member

overall was a smooth ba for me atleast...now the being attacked info is kinda confusing... pretty much multiple by 3 whats in ur feed and thats really the number of stam used to kill u or what not...so to me alittle confusing..really a useless update although i must say ba ran very well..