Tickets sent to Kano

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Blue Nose, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Just wondering if anyone has heard back about tickets sent during this raids boss period?

I'm hopeful of getting some FPs back as a result of the health glitch and the raid boss party deaths that came with it.

Has anyone heard anything? Will we hear anything prior to the raids finishing?

Bite Me Yes likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Support was working their way through the tickets on Friday and made decent progress. They are back at it again this morning and we are looking at other solutions to get to people quicker.

3. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Thanks for the update mate. I forget that they work to US times! I presumed the day had already finished.

4. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Just a quick update... My ticket was resolved quickly and to a satisfactory outcome!

Smack and mi7ch like this.
  5. Bite Me Yes

Bite Me Yes New Member

I have not heard anything nor did I get any type of reply yet. I not only want mine back but I want everyone who assisted to be compensated. Even cars have LEMON LAWS is America and this was the worst I've ever seen. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

6. Bite Me Yes

Bite Me Yes New Member

I received confirmation of my ticket so that's a good thing. :)

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I got a bunch of energy and stamina when I logged in yesterday, so I guess I was compensated... even though the raid that I was helping a friend out on expired and no one got anything. :(

Kirsten likes this.