The hitlist

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ironfist lee, Jan 16, 2014.

1. ironfist lee

ironfist lee New Member

first off its not just me
    1 when my syndicate are listing in warmode i cant see any of them and we list levels from 300 to 7k which stay on hitlist for long enough for me to see it at least
    2 it REALLY pi**ing us off to be honest HAVE THERE BEEN A CHANGE TO THE HITLIST or you just blocking my account lol

the game has gone a little xxxx to be honest and i can see me selling up and spending it all on xxxx as he keeps attacking me all the time and its just not fair :(

please if you have made a change to the hitlist feature do yourselfs and others a big favour and change it back thanks

lee aka a ba****d :mad:

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi Ironfist Lee,

We haven't changed anything recently that would necessarily be causing this, but the developers are aware of these reports from players and we're looking into it. :)

3. DMQ

DMQ Member

I noticed a while back that when GF lists ppl it comes on the screen at around 12 seconds already they have been on yet just landed on my screen !

When certain ppl get listed I get them a lot but others I dont even get the time to put a shot in, I figured that its the speed and maybe the area we and they are in.. As for the small ones well there's that many using clickers now that I just gave up going for them for 2 reasons, 1 not worth it and 2 so I dont get the slow ya down ban for getting too many.

Its definitely hard hunting now but as long as you have good internet speed and a puta that can handle it you should get some kills at least, or maybe you just support Man Utd and are crap at everything

Hahahaha

Qbot

4. Lefty

Lefty New Member

My hit list is usually hacked , = immediate non existence !!

5. altemar2

altemar2 New Member

Theres definitely people using bots on the hitlist... There's been several times that I've been playing and the same person will claim every single hit for like 2 hours. Super annoying... KANO should ban those players

6. Jess

Jess Active Member

@up It's nothing new, really, that some of the players use autoscripts to catch the hitlist bounties.

I'm just hoping that Kano will come up with some more efficient hit list system in the future, to get rid of those with 100+k hit kills... hmm..

Cheers!