[ZS] TGIF...This Week in Dev and Community July 22 - July 26

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jul 26, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF folks! What went down this past week in Dev and Community? Read on to find out!

Player Bans July 12 - July 18

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Check out these hot new items:

wall_feed_july13_ltds_week5.jpg

Kano Apps Player Survey

In case you missed it earlier this week, I posted a Play Survey which you can find right here: Survey

Some of you said that the Summer Newsletter poll was a little vague, so I decided to give you guys the opportunity to just write what you want in there! The developers and I have been pouring over the results we’ve received so far, and we’d like to get even more! If you have a moment, I’d really appreciate you filling it out. Thanks!

Squad Size Restriction

If you have a lot of friends in your Squad (over 2500 to be precise) then you may have noticed a new message today informing you to remove some Squad members.

This is a new cap implemented to alleviate performance issues that occurred when players had an excessive amount of friends in their Squad. If you have any feedback about this change or the limit, please let us know!

Support Report with your favorite burrowing, nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Hey Players! Not too much going on this week - Support has been working with the development team to improve how information is passed to and from account networks (mostly Facebook) and help prevent errors with actions like sending invites and gifts or logging into Kano Play with Facebook Connect.

Some food for thought: a lot of social information that would normally be obvious if you were speaking verbally is lost when using text-based communication. Comments intended to be friendly jabs have been read as abusive, or jokes about cheating interpreted as careless admissions of rule breaking.

Please try to bear this in mind when you interact with other players on the game. Not everyone communicates the same way, or has the same grasp of the language, native speaker or not. I can think of more than a few instances where a messy feud could have been avoided by simply wording a comment differently or slapping a "jk" on the end.

Cheers,

Aardvark

Terrible Joke of the Week

This joke will probably make you fold over with laughter.

Do I know the molecular formula for sodium hydride? NaH. ← Highlight for hilarity!

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading, and have an excellent weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: https://apps.facebook.com/zombieslayer/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/zombieslayer?game_server=server_1

Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/zombieslayer?game_server=server_2

2. So what

So what Member

clearly your scans dont work on the scripts and bots

you have posted that you can detect these bots and scripts

you cant

there been used in all aspects of the game

when are you going to protect the players that have the honest to TRY to play without them ?

3. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

please, either play the game or keep an eye on it. I for one don't understand how it's possible to heal (while on the list) and send in game messages at the same time, or for that matter, heal (again while on the list) and hunt others on the list at the same time. I personally have been up for over an hour, just to see if I could, however my wrist was on fire afterward and I couldn't do much more than light a cig while clicking like a madman. if there's another explanation other than cheating please enlighten me.

4. hell have no fury

hell have no fury New Member

it is possible to do all three things you mentioned in your previous post jim. There are lulls while riding the list that allows me to quickly post in chat and also hunt.There are many times though that i have been killed doing that to. Im sure there are those who do cheat but personally for me i know you can ride,chat,and hunt during a listing because i have done it.I dont use a bot,auto healer,or any scripts its just me behind my computer spending a few hours a day playing this game.thanks ....https://apps.facebook.com/zombieslayer/profile/user/1848188129

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013