[ZS] TGIF...This week in Dev and Community August 19 to 23

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Aug 23, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! It's your weekly wrap-up of what went down in Dev and Community!

Player Bans August 9 - August 15

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 39
    KPs2: 12
    Kong: 3

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Go on, give them a look:

wall_feed_aug13_ltds_week4.jpg

Mobile Version Updates!

We’re working on bringing the mobile version of our games up to par with the browser versions. Check out this thread here to see what we’ve done.

New Weekend Calendar!

There’s a new three-day Calendar and it started this morning at 10:00 am PDT. It will be running until August 26 at 10:00 am PDT so get to it!

wall_feed_minigame_aug13_3.jpg

Invite Codes!

You can now use Invite codes to add more Slayers to your Squad! Go to your Squad page and you should see the code just below the big “Or”. Send that code out to invite others and put codes you receive in the box below that. It’s simple, quick, and easy!

Support Report with your favorite burrowing, nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy Friday, players! Things have been a little quieter in Support this week, possibly a result September's hulking form looming on the horizon. Seriously kids, what have I told you about the dangers of "sunlight" and the "outdoors"? Tut tut.

Well at least I'm getting caught up on some paperwork. And speaking of paperwork and documentation! Everyone please remember to update your passwords regularly and keep your login information private, because if your Facebook, Kano Play, or Kongregate account get's hijacked there's a heck of a lot of hoops to jump through to try and sort out the mess.

This is especially important if you have made any purchases through your account. Facebook in particular will often store payment information to help make future purchases faster, so please be careful! If you have a Facebook account, you can learn more about profile safety and security here.

Aardvark

Terrible Joke of the Week

This week's joke will make you cluck with disapproval.

What does a wicked chicken lay? Deviled eggs. ← Highlight for hilarity!

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading, and have an excellent weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: https://apps.facebook.com/zombieslayer/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/zombieslayer?game_server=server_1

Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/zombieslayer?game_server=server_2

2. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Great work to find those basters ;)

Keep up the good work.

This proof again you can not play a game without cheaters :(

However i try to play on my mobile phone but can you make a button that can say play original here.... so we are not force to use the phone version? this helps allot in my case. I hope for others to.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  3. Joey Mele

Joey Mele Member

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Kano for their diligence in maintaining the integrity of the games we enjoy.

I know it is a difficult decision to ban a player that spends money with you. In the long run, doing the right thing benefits everybody, including those at Kano.

I hope everybody that feels they see exploitation in the game turns that player in. What better police force than the people that inhabit the game?

Again, Cheers Kano!!! Thank you so so much for all your hard work.

Joey M