[ZS] TGIF... This week in Dev and Community 2/11/2012

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

TGIF! I wanted to send out another shout-out to everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy this week. You're all champions, and I hope the worst has passed!

In happier news, let's take a look and what went on in Dev and the community this past week!

Special Movember-themed Gift!

zs_wall_feed_movember_gift.jpg

Happy Movember everyone! In honor of mo-bros everywhere, we bring you an awesome Movember-themed gift, which happens to be a sweet 'stache!

wall_feed_gifts_nov12.jpg

And regularly awesome gifts too!

Player Bans Oct 20- Oct 26

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 5
    MS: 2

As always, we are committed to keeping our games fun and fair for everyone, and will continue to ensure that players are playing fairly and within our Terms of Use by swinging the banhammer where it needs to be swung.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Calendar and limited items!

A new month means lots of new awesome stuff!

wall_feed_nov12_ltds_week1.jpg

wall_feed_oct12_ltdqty_week3.jpg

zs_wall_feed_minigame_nov12.jpg

Looks awesome? Go get them!

Facebook Offsite Game Policy Change

Facebook recently announced a change to their policy regarding offsite versions of games on Facebook that will take effect December 5th, 2012. You can read more about it here.

Frozen Account Display Change

Because of the continuing community confusion concerning frozen accounts, we made a change this past week with how permanently frozen accounts are displayed. A permanently frozen account will now display "Account Unavailable" when the profile for that account is browsed. These accounts will still show up in your battle lists so you can exact the necessary retribution.

We believe this change will put more emphasis on active players, and will allow the community (i.e. you) to better understand the work we do in keeping the games fun and fair for everyone.

Mobile Link to Off-site version

For those of you who play on a mobile device, you'll be please to know that we've fixed the link to the off-site version from the mobile version. You can also access the off-site (full canvas) version on your mobile device by bookmarking fb.kanogames.com, which you can also put right on your home page.

Support Report

Hi everyone! Support is pretty much back to normal this week, looks like the big storm missed our servers but we are still thinking of every on the east coast who got slammed by Sandy.

Pro tip: Please make sure your email address is spelled correctly! We make a point of replying to everyone who reaches out to us, but sometimes our messages are bouncing or getting swallowed up by the void due to a typo in the Contact Form. Sometime we can track down your real email by checking your game account, but not always, so if it's been over 2 business days and we haven't responded please check your spelling and try again!

A quick note about Power Attacks on Coop Bosses: Upgraded Power Attacks don't carry over to the next fight and have to be unlocked each time by getting your Friends to join in!

-Melanie

Joke of the week!

Joke of the week time! There weren't any overt riots over my use of my own jokes, so I present another Wonder Bread original!

Why don't ducks make very good photographers?Because their lenses always quack! Highlight for hilarious answer! Click here for the appropriate sound effect.

Have a great weekend everyone! On a random Wonder Bread-related note, I'll be making the trek down to Seattle for a M:tG PTQ this weekend, so if you know what that is wish me luck!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: http://bit.ly/zs_kaforum
    Facebook Connect: http://bit.ly/zs_forum_fc

MySpace: http://mysp.ac/zs_ms_forum

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
  2. Eraser

Eraser Member

I dont like it either. Really you've mad it impossible to go list them.

Sort of makes me want to make sure and get banned before im done playing ZS.

3. Yeah I agree with survival and Eraser. If they cheated and their account is banned, let us at least wreck their stats :)

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You can still attack them if you see them on your fight list, you just can't go to their profile. I love the change.