[ZS] TGIF... This week in Dev and Community 18/01/2013

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

TGIF! I apologize for the lack of a TGIF last week, as I unexpectedly needed to take the day off, and didn't make a post ahead of time. I know you were probably all missing your weekly dose of awful humour, but don't worry, I'm back so let's get to it!

Player Bans Dec 29 - Jan 11

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 8
    MS: 2
    Kong: 0

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New limited items!

A new week means new limited items!

wall_feed_jan13_ltds_week3.jpg

Look Awesome? Go get them!

Calendar Backgrounds now available

We've had a number of requests from the community for access to the awesome backgrounds for our Monthly and weekend calendars. Well, we've finally collected them all in one place for your downloading pleasure. Click here to check them out!

Kingdom of Thrones

This week we officially announced our newest game, Kingdom of Thrones. KoT has been in development for a while now, and we're very excited to get it out so you can give it a try. You can read our announcement by clicking here.

January Jackpot Calendar

We have another awesome 3-day calendar going on this weekend! The calendar runs until Monday, January 21, 2013, at 12pm (PST). Go check it out!

Gold Level and Higher Loyalty Items Stat Increase!

This week we increased the stats for all Gold level and higher loyalty items to make them more relevant to players. We know that these aren't easy to get, and we appreciate everyone who has saved up their points to get them. Thanks for being awesome!

Community Code of Conduct Updates

The Code of Conduct is an ever-evolving set of guidelines for interactions here in the forums. We have established these guidelines as we feel they best enable civil and respectful discussion, and allow everyone the opportunity to be awesome.

Please have a quick read through, as following these guidelines is very important to maintaining a healthy community and forums. Clicking anywhere on this section will take you to the updated Code of Conduct.

Support Report

Howdy players. As some of you have no doubt noticed, we have transitioned over to our new ticketing system. If you have any feedback or questions about it, feel free to let us know.

This is likely a no-brainer for many of you, but I'm going to spell it out for everyone: please do NOT call anyone pedophile in our games, or even imply that anyone is some kind of child predator. We expect a certain amount of antagonism in fighting games, but comments like these are not funny and not even remotely okay.

Online safety is something we take seriously. If you think someone is harming children, then the place to take your concerns is the police, not the feeds or chat. Players who toss around accusations like these will have action taken against their accounts.

On a happier note, I will be taking off the next week and half and going somewhere warm. Wonder Bread will be covering Support during this time, so everyone play nice and make his job easy while I'm away. :)

-Melanie

Joke of the week!

Joke of the week time! This one once again comes from Bad Joke Cat on twitter. Enjoy!
    I'm really starting to hate these stupid little Russian Dolls. They're so full of themselves. Highlight for hilarious Joke! Click here for the appropriate sound effect.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: http://bit.ly/zs_kaforum
    Facebook Connect: http://bit.ly/zs_forum_fc

MySpace: http://mysp.ac/zs_ms_forum