[ZS] TGIF... This week in Dev and Community 15/02/2013

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

TGIF! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day. I personally had a delicious west-coast dinner prepared for me by my wonderful girlfriend, which was pretty awesome. I'm not usually a fan of Valentine's Day myself, although it's surprising how much maple-glazed salmon can change my opinion on holidays.

Anyways, let's jump right in.

Player Bans Feb 1 - Feb 7

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 0
    MS: 2
    Kong: 1

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New limited items!

A new week means new limited items!

wall_feed_feb13_ltds_week3.jpg

Look Awesome? Go get them!

Updated User Setting Interface

As some of you may already know, your user settings are accessible by clicking on "Settings" in the top left corner of the game window. We've added a few more options, and added some descriptions of settings that were less clear. Go check yours out now!

Calendar Backgrounds now available

We've had a number of requests from the community for access to the awesome backgrounds for our Monthly and weekend calendars. Well, we've finally collected them all in one place for your downloading pleasure. Click here to check them out!

Winter Newsletter is coming soon

Back by popular demand, we will be sending out another handy-dandy newsletter very soon! If you want to get in on an awesomely-written fun time (and loyalty rewards, of course) make sure that you have a working email connected to your account. You can update your email address by clicking on "Settings" near the top of your game screen.

Loyalty Rewards

We like you, we really like you! For being awesome, we have more time-specific Loyalty rewards! Click here for the links and more information!

Anonymous Moderators

We've decided to change the way our Moderators moderate! Read about the change by clicking here!

Moderator Policy Updates/Changes

Because of our upcoming change to how Moderators operate, we've also updated our Moderator Policies. Check them out!

Kongregate World Boss Adjustment

Because of the smaller (although still awesome) player base on Kongregate, we've made some adjustments to the World Boss starting health to give the players there a better shot at defeating them.

Kanoplay (offsite version) progress bar fix

There was a small issue with the progress bar at the top of the game screen on our offsite version of the game not staying at 100% after all the conditions had been met. This should now be fixed, and should accurately reflect the actions players had completed.

Support Report

Hey players! Things were a bit of a grind here in Support this week: Monday was a holiday here in Canadaland so we started the week a bit behind on things. Then when we had a few technical issues that blocked my ability to send replies for half a day. Plus a bunch of you got automated emails about your tickets being inactive, which I sure was very confusing and annoying.

I apologize to everyone who had to wait longer than usual for help or got the erroneous email notification. We've since fixed the problems and have gotten all caught up with our Tickets.

Cheers,

Aardvark

Joke of the week!

Joke of the week time! This week is more goodness from Bad Joke Owl. Enjoy!

What do you call a guy who can shave 20 times in a day and still have a beard? A barber! Highlight for hilarious Joke! Click here for the appropriate sound effect.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: http://bit.ly/zs_kaforum
    Facebook Connect: http://bit.ly/zs_forum_fc

MySpace: http://mysp.ac/zs_ms_forum