[ZS] TGIF... This week in Dev and Community 12/04/2013

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

TGIF! I hope you all enjoy your weekend more than mine, as I'll be doing an in-town move, which is not really on my list of fun things to do on the weekend.

Anyways, let's take a look at this past week:

Player Bans Mar 29 - Apr 3

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 15
    MS: 6
    Kong: 0

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New limited items!

A new week means new limited items!

wall_feed_april13_ltds_week2.jpg

Think they're awesome? Go get them!

New Location: Barcelona!

wall_feed_barcelona.jpg

Cleared the undead out of the city of lights? Get ready for a trip to Spain!

Welcome to Barcelona...

New Barcelona Single Boss: The Skater

For a walking corpse, he has surprisingly good balance! Which, you know, would be more impressive if he wasn't trying to bite your face off and do a lip trick involving your actual lips. Gather your squad, and put this undead badboy back in the ground before he shows you his killer version of a boneless (spoiler alert: it involves you being boneless.)

wall_feed_single_boss_29.jpg

Fight List Updates

We have had a number of players express frustration about certain aspects of their fight list, and because of this we've made some changes that should help with this! For more information, check out the announcement here.

Feeling extra moderate lately?

Interested in helping out in the forums? Awesome! We're looking to expand our community volunteer team, so email community@kanoapps.com for more information!

We've had some awesome applications come in lately, and it's been awesome seeing all the passionate community members wanting to help out. We're still looking for additional applicants, so if you're interested make sure you email me at community@kanoapps.com

Support Report Just a reminder, the Support Report is written by our wonderful Support Person Melanie AKA Aardvark

Howdy Players! Facebook has been having a few technical issues this week. Some players were having trouble sending gifts and boost, and others were having difficulty accessing their games by mobile.

It looks like the gift issue has been sorted out, but despite a couple of updates there still seem to be a few people who are having trouble on their phone. This only seems to be happening when using the default internet browser on certain Android devices, so if you're a Facebook player and are having trouble playing on your droid, trying using another browser. If you're looking for suggestions, we've been seeing good results from Chrome. (Chrome is NOT the default browser on Google devices. Go figure.)

On a different note, please keep in mind that our games do involve a reasonable number of complex systems. Sometimes the reasons for a particular outcomes are not immediately apparent, but this does NOT mean that someone is hacking your computer or that you have a virus. Sometimes a feature or systems has not been explained as well as it could have been, or there might be a bug that needs to be fixed. If you don't understand something, please let us know and we'll be happy to look into it.

I've included this helpful Venn diagram for reference:

virus_venn_diagram.jpg

image credit: http://xkcd.com/1180/

-Aardvark

Joke of the Week

Joke of the week time! This week's joke is a short one-liner, but still funny. Enjoy!

Corduroy pillows are making headlines!<--Highlight for Joke!

Have a fantastic and awesome weekend everyone!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: http://bit.ly/zs_forum_tgif
    Facebook Connect: http://bit.ly/zs_forum_fc

MySpace: http://bit.ly/zs_forum_ms