[ZS] TGIF... This week in Dev and Community 08/02/2013

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

TGIF! This week just flew by for me, and I'm excited for a relaxing weekend full of
    TGIF! Happy February everyone! It's our local gaming convention Gottacon this weekend, and I'm incredibly stoked for a wonderfully-geeky fun time.

Player Bans Jan 26 - Feb 1

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 2
    MS: 0
    Kong: 0

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New limited items!

A new week means new limited items!

wall_feed_feb13_ltds_week2.jpg

Look Awesome? Go get them!

Valentine's Calendar

In honour of the day everyone loves (or loves to hate) we're doing another special 3-day calendar! It runs until Monday at 12pm (PST) so get on it!

zs_wall_feed_minigame_feb13_2.jpg

Calendar Backgrounds now available

We've had a number of requests from the community for access to the awesome backgrounds for our Monthly and weekend calendars. Well, we've finally collected them all in one place for your downloading pleasure. Click here to check them out!

Winter Newsletter is coming soon

Back by popular demand, we will be sending out another handy-dandy newsletter very soon! If you want to get in on an awesomely-written fun time (and loyalty rewards, of course) make sure that you have a working email connected to your account. You can update your email address by clicking on "Settings" near the top of your game screen.

Fight Strength display change

By Community request, we've recently added the ability to see a detailed breakdown of your Fight Strength to your Profile page. Check out Smack's announcement by clicking here!

Loyalty Rewards

We like you, we really like you! For being awesome, we have more time-specific Loyalty rewards going out next week! Keep your eyes peeled for the links! (Hint: We post Loyalty rewards links here in the forums, on our FB app page, and links to the forum pages in our in-game news.)

Anonymous Moderators

We've decided to change the way our Moderators moderate! Read about the change by clicking here!

Moderator Policy Updates/Changes

Because of our upcoming change to how Moderators operate, we've also updated our Moderator Policies. Check them out!

Community Code of Conduct Updates

The Code of Conduct is an ever-evolving set of guidelines for interactions here in the forums. We have established these guidelines as we feel they best enable civil and respectful discussion, and allow everyone the opportunity to be awesome.

Please have a quick read through, as following these guidelines is very important to maintaining a healthy community and forums. Clicking anywhere on this section will take you to the updated Code of Conduct.

Support Report

Hey players, I had a few tricky exchanges this week and thought I would throw in a quick note about the value of spelling, grammar, and punctuation in messages

Now I'm not going get on my high horse and pretend I am an almighty authority on correct language here - I've definitely had my share of typos, forgotten periods, and misplaced apostrophes, after all. However I do know that even some minor attention in this area can hugely impact how easy a message is to read and understand.

Here are some quick tips that can help prevent confusion and reduce the back-and-forth required to resolve your ticket:
    -Split up your message into Sentences and paragraphs.
    -Use a spell check
    -Review your message before you send it.

These helpful tips will improve the likelihood us understanding your issue the first time, which greatly increases resolution times. Everyone wins!

-Aardvark

Joke of the week!

Joke of the week time! This week is more goodness from Bad Joke Owl. Enjoy!
    What do you call a bear with no teeth?A gummy bear! Highlight for hilarious Joke! Click here for the appropriate sound effect.

Have a great weekend everyone, and happy Family Day to my fellow Western Canadians!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: http://bit.ly/zs_kaforum
    Facebook Connect: http://bit.ly/zs_forum_fc

MySpace: http://mysp.ac/zs_ms_forum