[ZS] TGIF... This week in Dev and Community 04/01/2013

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

TGIF! Happy 2013 everyone! I hope you all had fantastic holidays, and had lots of food, friends, family, and fun! Because of the holidays, there wasn't a TGIF post last week, so we'll be looking at the last two weeks today.

Let's get to it!

Player Bans Dec 15 - Dec 28

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 84
    MS: 2
    Kong: 0

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New limited items!

A new week means new limited items!

wall_feed_jan13_ltds_week1.jpg

Look Awesome? Go get them!

New listing restrictions for low-level players

We've had a number of complaints about newer players being able to list higher-level players with little repercussion, and as such we've effected a change to help with this. You can read the announcement by clicking here.

Gift Pruning

As you may have noticed, we recently trimmed a bunch of the older gifts from the gift list, as the list was getting rather out of hand. We haven't removed any gifts required for crafting, and will also look into re-introducing some of the removed gifts from time to time as a vintage or mystery gift.

Holiday Rewards Promotional Fiasco

As some of you know, there was a misunderstanding around the rewards players were to receive on December 25th. In my promotion of the rewards, I forgot to mention that the gifts players received that day were a collection of previously-released holiday-themed gifts from the last few years. I once again apologize for the misunderstanding, and appreciate players forgiving me for the mix-up.

One of the unfortunate results of this mix-up was a situation between one of our moderators and a prominent member of the community. You can read about the action surrounding the issue by clicking here.

Support Report

Happy New Year, players! Hope everyone had a good holiday. We took the Jan. 1st off and as a result it took me a bit longer than usual to catch up on the inbox this week, but we should be right back on track now.

A quick reminder about reports: we do look into player reports of possible violations of the ToU, however action is never taken against an account unless we see strong signs that the rules have been broken. So if you accidentally hit "Report" on the World Chat, don't worry about it, you didn't just get that person into trouble.

A note about the "Total" Attack and Defense numbers listed on player profile pages: These stats refer to total Attack and Defense of their Character only, so unequipped items and number of Friends are not included. Looking at these numbers will give you a rough indication of how strong they are, but they don't tell the whole story when it comes to who will come out on top in a PVP match.

Happy Weekend!

-Melanie

Joke of the week!

Joke of the week time! Enjoy!

What did the buffalo say to his son when he left? Bison! Highlight for hilarious answer! Click here for the appropriate sound effect.

It's been quite a busy week, and I'm absolutely looking forward to the weekend. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I'm going to!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: http://bit.ly/zs_kaforum
    Facebook Connect: http://bit.ly/zs_forum_fc

MySpace: http://mysp.ac/zs_ms_forum