[ZS] TGIF... This week in Dev and Community 01/02/2013

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

TGIF! Happy February everyone! It's our local gaming convention Gottacon this weekend, and I'm incredibly stoked for a wonderfully-geeky fun time.

Player Bans Jan 12 - Jan 25

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 6
    MS: 5
    Kong: 24

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New limited items!

A new week means new limited items!

wall_feed_feb13_ltds_week1.jpg

Look Awesome? Go get them!

Calendar Backgrounds now available

We've had a number of requests from the community for access to the awesome backgrounds for our Monthly and weekend calendars. Well, we've finally collected them all in one place for your downloading pleasure. Click here to check them out!

Kingdom of Thrones

A few weeks ago we officially announced our newest game, Kingdom of Thrones. KoT has been in development for a while now, and we're very excited to get it out so you can give it a try. You can read our announcement by clicking here.

Sunday Morning Issues with posting Elites

On Sunday, there was a brief issue with Elites not publishing from around 6am-11am (PST). While this was a rather small and isolated issue, we appreciate everyone's understanding while we sorted it out.

Winter Newsletter is coming soon

Back by popular demand, we will be sending out another handy-dandy newsletter very soon! If you want to get in on an awesomely-written fun time (and loyalty rewards, of course) make sure that you have a working email connected to your account. You can update your email address by clicking on "Settings" near the top of your game screen.

Community Feedback

As some of you may have noticed, We've been spamming the forums the last couple weeks with a slew of proposed changes and additions. I've mentioned before that we're trying to do a better job of showing that we care about community feedback, and this is step one in that process. Unfortunately we're never going to be able to please everyone, and we do occasionally need to make unpopular decisions, however we absolutely care what you think, and keep community feedback in mind with everything that we do.

Please remember, however, that it's extremely important to keep civil and respectful here in the forums so that we can properly digest the feedback you're trying to provide. You can absolutely disagree with something we've posted, but please do so in a way that isn't insulting or goes against our Code of Conduct in some other way.

Fight Strength display change

By Community request, we've recently added the ability to see a detailed breakdown of your Fight Strength to your Profile page. Check out Smack's announcement by clicking here!

Proposed Change to Arena

One of our most recent propositions is a change in when rewards and ranks are awarded. Read about it by clicking here.

Community Code of Conduct Updates

The Code of Conduct is an ever-evolving set of guidelines for interactions here in the forums. We have established these guidelines as we feel they best enable civil and respectful discussion, and allow everyone the opportunity to be awesome.

Please have a quick read through, as following these guidelines is very important to maintaining a healthy community and forums. Clicking anywhere on this section will take you to the updated Code of Conduct.

Support Report

Hey Players! Aardvark here, back from my vacation and super grateful to Wonder Bread for covering Support while I was away. It sounds like things went pretty smoothly, so thanks to all of you as well for being so awesome while we were short-staffed.

We're setting into the new Support Desk system nicely. If you have any trouble signing up or finding your way around, just ask and we'll make sure you get sorted out. I will also be adding to the Knowledgebase regularly, so if there's something you think should be in there that isn't, just let us know.

Just a quick note: If you ever have more than one issue and they are unrelated, we ask that you try to make a separate ticket for each one, so we can better track how often these kinds events are popping up.

Cheers!

-Melanie

Joke of the week!

Joke of the week time! This joke was on both Bad Joke Cat and Bad Joke Owl, so you know it's good. Enjoy!
    What did one ocean say to the other ocean?Nothing, they just waved Highlight for hilarious Joke! Click here for the appropriate sound effect.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: http://bit.ly/zs_kaforum
    Facebook Connect: http://bit.ly/zs_forum_fc

MySpace: http://mysp.ac/zs_ms_forum

2. martincles

martincles New Member

Thanks for the fight strength addition to the profile page; I noticed it doesn't include destructives; that's a minor detail now, but could be a bigger influence if any of the proposed increases to the use of destructives will be enacted...

-Genghis UKM SND

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

You should try reverse psychology

4. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@SS0 Send a message through Support with those pictures and we'll take a look into your account. From looking at those pictures, I can tell you that the reason there isn't a place to submit your email is because you've already attached it at some point.

Before:
    email fb1.JPG

After:
    email fb2.JPG

In the second picture, I've already attached my email to my game account, so it doesn't show me the option to put my email in, only whether or not I want to be sent the email. If you didn't receive the newsletter, it may have been because you have an old email attached to the account, which we can fix for you through Support.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Good news! You can now edit your email in game via Facebook. Login to the game and click "Settings" along the top and you will be able to change the email we have on file.