[ZS] TGIF... This week in Dev 27/07/2012

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

TGIF! This Friday is going much better for me personally, as I know longer have the black plague, which is almost always an improvement. I'm looking forward to an excellent weekend filled with fresh air, sun, and free outdoor concerts (probably all at the same time.)

Lots of stuff to talk about, so let's get right to it:

Updates

• New Limited Items
    • New Limited Quantity Items
    • New Anchorage Crafting Items

Player Bans

FB: 2
    MS: 0

We are committed to keeping our games fun and fair for everyone, and will continue to ensure that players are playing fairly and within our Terms of Use.

Community Updates

This week in the community we updated our Code of Conduct which you can read here! There weren't any major changes, just some language updates to emphasize how being positive is awesome.

We also added new levels of Member Titles for our active members, which were long overdue.

Ask Kano

We've had a lot of really good questions come in so far, but if you have something tickling you're curiosity bone (it's near the funny bone) shoot us an email! If you don't know about the feature yet, read about it here.

Please email your questions to ask.zombieslayer@kanoapps.com with the subject line “Ask Kano”. Remember, If you would like recognition for your query, please include your game name and the platform you play on and we will potentially include it when reading out the question.

Fight list changes

Due to popular demand we have made some changes to how players are sourced for the Battle List. You can read about this change here.

Cache Server Issue

We had a cache server go down last night around 11pm PDT, which may have resulted in the game behaving strangely. This issue was fixed quickly and efficiently, as uptime is a huge priority for us (translation: not being able to play sucks, and we understand that.) We apologize for any inconvenience, and are continually working to improve our infrastructure to avoid similar issues in the future, because having the game work properly is, in fact, awesome.

That’s it for this week! Have a great weekend everyone!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: http://bit.ly/zs_kaforum
    Facebook Connect: http://bit.ly/zs_forum_fc

MySpace: http://mysp.ac/zs_ms_forum

2. RAGM

RAGM Member

Community Updates

This week in the community we updated our Code of Conduct which you can read here! There weren't any major changes, just some language updates to emphasize how being positive is awesome.

We also added new levels of Member Titles for our active members, which were long overdue.

^^^ this

what do u mean added new level member titles?

3. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I think he means the bits underneath your name in forum.

memberlvltitle.jpg

4. RAGM

RAGM Member

oh allright

5. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

That is indeed what I meant. Thanks!