Suicide button?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RedTurtleGames, Nov 5, 2014.

1. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

How about having a suicide button?

I noticed in the game that people come up with all kinds of clever ways of killing themselves... Running into rigs, attacking super strong people, etc.

Why not make it simple and straightforward and have a "Sucide Button" ---> Instant death! :)

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Thats good for you but will also work against you at times.....dont think this will happen but would be cool to see a trial run of it

3. ben

ben Active Member

no way it will make it to easy keep it like it is ... where you have to find a trap to go down ... and if they dont o well some one will get the coin ...

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Pass, if wanna go offline dead you should have to work for it, whether be listing someone in hopes having trap etc.

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No thanks. I have found that I don't have to be too creative finding someone to kill me (there always seems to be at least one taker). And whether you suicide or someone else takes you out, what's the difference? You're still dead. It doesn't matter to me who gets me.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't see the need, if someone wants to kill themselves on a trap, have at it.

7. ironfist lee

ironfist lee New Member

ffs just go chain a high lever player and suicide on them SIMPLES

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

and for the next 24hours :rolleyes:

9. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i say no. there are at least a couple of players on PC server 2 that will oblige you with multiple deaths if you so desire. a suicide button isn't necessary.

10. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

no thanks

Kirsten likes this.
  11. MobMan

MobMan Member

Rather than a suicide button I'd rather have an option where I can get listed by the Godfather, maybe allow something in the settings where if a player has permits it they can have be listed once in a 24 hour period from the Godfather.

I like being listed but struggling to find someone to list me (I usually get a few wins when listed but no one really attacks me from my fight list).