[All] Stamina slider

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

My son actually came up with this one and it made me wonder why it took this long for it to be brought up lol Anyways, how about we get the stamina slider thats available on the battle page put on the profile pages, maybe right above the attack link? Doesnt make sense that its only available if someone is on your battle page

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Hmmm I don't use the stamina slider to attack anyone in the regular game,one stamina is enough for me to beat someone, so never thought about it and only use 5 stamina on bosses ,I use the 3 stamina slider in the arena, and wars, cause it goes fast ,so my hand won't hurt that much.

3. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

like Kirsten i never use more than 1 stam attacking any1... but i've noticed more and more players are so it may not be a bad idea...

4. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I think it is a good idea for those that depend on increasing their stats to beat someone. It would also allow some smaller people to go out of their range and possibly win.

5. Demonik1

Man, i cant believe nobody uses this, i cant count how many extra kills ive gotten or caused from hitting someone thats right before hospital health with a 10 stam attack....hell, sometimes ill even grab a boost before doing it as well, that extra 5% can be all the help you need sometines

6. Kirsten

I will use a rum boost and change my loadout for a whip kill, but an attack ,don't need to :)

7. Demonik1

so everyone on your battle list you can kill flat out on attacks? impressive

8. Kirsten

Did not say that but I can many times attack someone and then slap punch or whip kill but I only use one Stam to fight. To me seems a waste of Stam to use more for a reg fight

9. Demonik1

so if youre hitting a rival and can get a kill easily with a 10 stam attack right before theyre in the hospital, thats not worth it to you? id spend 20 stams for that lolol 50 after i collect my stam boost hahaha

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

a whip or slap, or punch kill is better and more satisfying and costs so little lol:cool:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  11. Demonik1

ehhh to me, the cost means nothing...its just as satisfying if not more so when you put a little more into it.....but i think we're getting a little off track here haha all in all i think its a decent enough idea and would probly be an easy implementation for deviants

Kirsten likes this.