[PC] stamina should cost 1 not 2 skill points

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jun 11, 2012.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

okay well here is another idea i have and it was in my last forum that got shot down...very badly. basicly i think that stamina should cost the same amount of skill points as everything else does 1 skill point not 2 and if his does pass everyone will get back all of the points that they spent on stamina to make up for all of the lost points and then you could put all of those points back into stamina if you choose or even out your charector best you can and for me i would get back 900 skill points wich isnt bad compared to my other forum wich at my level i wouldve goten 6500 skill points back from levels. the other thread is here. http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?7578-more-skill-points-per-level-up

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

any fighting game I have played has always had 2 stamina for 1 skill point, so I do not see this happening, and it is fine with me.:)

3. neill1990

ya but i meen why is it always 2 and not 1 like it is for all of the other ones i meen wont it be easier cosing 1 for every stat instead of makeing one of them take 2 skill points

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

All other games I seen also costs 2 skill points for stamina.There's only 1 where I seen it cost 1 point.Don't ask what game that was because I forgot.But I don't see that happening.It probably costs 2 points because stamina basically the lifeblood of the game.You would be at a standstill without it.Some might disagree,but Kano apps are fighting games.You need stamina to fight.Fighting also gives better XP than advens.If Kano changes it now(highly doubtful)that's a very juicy skill point refund for quite a few players.

5. ben

ben Active Member

your right it would throw th whole balance off in the game...it will never happen...

6. Keith

Keith New Member

i agree with you 100%

7. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

10 stars))))))

8. Eraser

Eraser Member

just consider, how much more valuable 1 stamina is than 1 energy. 2 skill points is cheap for one stamina in compaison.

9. Yeah This is a very very bad idea, the only way this idea would have worked in my opinion is if it was this way from day one, 1 stamina can get you 50,100,200,300x (+) more XP than 1 energy (depending on level), you can get 1xp for using 1 energy for doing the Drink wit yer mateys adventure in PC. All you need to do on the other hand is attack someone once to get 100's of XP.

It would totally unbalance the game if this were to go ahead. Just my opinion :)

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

The only way this would ever happen is if there was more XP jumps.I don't see this happening.Besides,that's a very juicy refund of skill points.Just think if everyone threw those points right back into stamina.Level 1 million anyone?

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LMAO can you imagine, then we would all have to find another game to play lol sorry guys, but you are gonna have to give up this pipe dream, :) If ya need more stamina set your daily rewards to stamina only, get your stamina up higher and get a nice boost every 24 hours ,save up dj points or buy dj points .

Learn something new everyday, so I voted 1 star which is better than not voting for an idea that I am against
    lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
  12. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Im all for it! 10 stars!

neill1990 likes this.
  13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well pimp,if this happens,expect to see 1 million xp needed to level.

14. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

i doubt it, they would just limit how much stamina u can have, why not....they r already limiting stamina refills

15. neill1990

i dont get why most people are voting low on this i meen it is a good idea considering there already is a limit on stamina refils so i am not seeing the big deal, you guys do know you will get back the points to make up for the ones that wouldve been lost if it does pass

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

There is already XP jumps at level 2400,2500 and 3000.For viking its levels 1850,2500 and 3000.The only way for stam to cost 1 skill point is for ALL levels below the first jump levels to cost double xp then the rest cost double what they are currently.Not very likely to happen.Kano doesn't want level 1 million without someone paying for it.With this suggestion,that will be the case.If not the early XP jumps,then they would have to limit attacks like on ZS,which MANY will not go for.Not to mention this will literally throw the game off balance.I wouldn't be surprised if some players will receive 8k or higher skill point refund if this passes.Now invest that back in stam,leveling becomes way to easy.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  17. alka

alka Banned

The idea of 2 skills equal 1 Stamina out of the 5 skill points on offer was born out of the original MobWars game some 5 years ago long before the nonsense of levelling on Energy or Bosses was thought of. MobWars even went further by rewarding an extra 2 skill points to loyal players who spent money in the game, but squashed it because free loaders complained it gave the loyal players an unfair advantage.

Kano and most of the other Facebook Applications have just lacked the imagination to come up with their own format, hence what we have today.

Had the game started out as 1 skill per stamina then I wouldn't see it as a problem as we would all set out our stalls from the beginning.
    However, to try to introduce it to any existing game would be like giving out the lottery results before buying the ticket to a lot of, if not most players, and would throw the game into turmoil
    That's why you are getting low scores, and I'll add a one to that making it even lower.
    Back to the drawing board, my friend :)

18. kayjay

kayjay Guest

got to agree with lord breakfield on his one

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Changing your tune there,Pimp?Here's the thread where this was said.
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?7049-energy-vs-stamina
    Now lets look at what was said on this thread.

Seems like a complete change of tune here.What happened to "of course it costs more"?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  20. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Its a terrible idea and one that just seems born from those who want a shortcut and don't want to pay their dues. Stamina costs 2 stat points because it is the most important stat in the game. Leveling is bad enough with the levelers but this change would double that and create more imbalance.