Skill point changes?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sean Murphy, May 1, 2014.

1. Sean Murphy

Sean Murphy New Member

I propose something. I propose we set up a way to exchange money ,favor points ,reward points or any of th3 to be able to purchase skill points. Just a thought.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Purchase SP? Not gonna happen nor should it. Sp has to be earned, its the only fair way Not sure what u mean by "reward points"...do u mean loyalty points? If so...no thanks again. Loyalty points are earned via actually playing or paying real money. Swapping them would be about a unfair as it gets not to mention easily abused. FP would be the only thing I might agree with but only partially. Perhaps allowing it after both parties involved reached an uber high level it might be ok. Definitely dont allow it at any lower level....its easy n quick to rack up thousands of free FP at the lower levels. Allowing players to gift it would result in insane amount of alt accounts

3. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

couldnt agree more pimp ;)

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Skill Points are something we have never had available for purchase and likely will never make available for purchase in the future. I know there are similar games that let you purchase Skill Points but that is just not in the cards for our titles.

mi7ch likes this.
  5. polishpimp

WooooHooo...tySmack.

6. ben

ben Active Member

o yea ty smack

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Cough, um actually the new character has a boost of .25%(not much, but is) which is actually skill points in essence, but glad to hear won't be selling SP's straight out.

8. polishpimp

lol...very true....i argued that when they came out with the new characters. Just glad their drawing the line somewhere