single hit payout

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by nrdslv, Sep 13, 2013.

1. nrdslv

nrdslv New Member

sono più di 10 turf che non rivevo il SINGLE HIT PAYOUT dei turf...non ricevo più i 5 punti padrino.
    qualcuno sa spiegare il perchè?

are more than 10 turf that rivevo the HIT SINGLE PAYOUT of turf ... I have not received 5 points godfather.
    someone can explain why?
    :confused:

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ok I am not understanding but I suggest you write to support, but rewards are random, if I am understanding your question.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You have a 2% chance to get the Single Hit Payout per shot, so the more shots you take your chance to get the Single Hit Payout doesn't increase. It's 2% every time, as I understand it.

4. ben

ben Active Member

mi7ch may i ask when is the new land comming out for bvc and pc ???

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I don't have a specific date yet, but it will be sooner rather than later. :)

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LOL...you guys n gals at Kano are killing me with these darn calendars. lately u seem to put them out every time im leaving town. The last calendar was the first I didnt finish because of the few hours I was on the damn plane and missed it by one door. Any chance u can make a dealio with the airlines and have Kano apps available in flight....lol

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Depending on your airline you can pay out the nose for WiFi and then either play on your laptop or phone ;)

FYI you can also do the calendars on the mobile version of the games now.

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

That would be great if I wernt the most behind the times tech guy in these games.......my cell phone has a rotary dial...lol