[ZS] Sign up for Faction Wars on July 30 at 11:00 am (PDT)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jul 29, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, you read that right! This long anticipated mode will be making its debut this Wednesday July 31 at 11:00 am PDT and will run until Friday August 2 at 11:00 am PDT. Sign-ups will open tomorrow at 11:00 am PDT, and I'll be updating this forum post with links when the sign-up is open.

Faction Wars will be available on Facebook and Kano Play Myspace to start and it will make its way to Kongregate soon afterwards! It should also be noted that in the future Faction Wars will run for three days; this is a two-day trial run to test the waters. So, who's excited about Faction Wars? If you have any questions, leave them below and we'll do our best to address them!

Update: The join lobby is now live! Get to it! Faction Wars Lobby, Kano Play Faction Wars Lobby

Update 2: The Help section should be live now!

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That thread was posted long before I was around, so some things may have changed. When the in-game links for Faction Wars goes live tomorrow, there will be a Help section that should answer all of your questions!

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

OH, never mind just saw this is for ZS.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The developers had to push back the release a couple of hours but the join lobby is now live!

6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  7. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

8. So what

So what Member

if anyone in knao is there

white screens

you broke the arena ..........

9. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Bah. Didn't even get to play AT ALL. What fun is that??.........there goes my rewards