Resetting Account.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Coffee Drinker, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Coffee Drinker

The Coffee Drinker New Member

I have stopped playing ZS now and I have blocked it in my applications, I want to reset the account but there is no way I can, so I want to ask Kano if they will do if for me.

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I'm done with Zombie Slayer as well. Can I have my account reset to please.

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Zombie Slayer will miss you both. Can you share some comments with us as to why you are leaving?

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Well, we have been watching it for a while now, an there is no denying that Kano's sheer awesomeness, is exceeding our own.

The Coffee's have never been "team players", so unless Kano is looking to make a name change, we feel we must part ways, before it is to late!

Who knows what might happen when our awesomenesses collide.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  5. antwon

antwon New Member

if u dont use the accounts whats the point of resetting it then? maker only leaving cause she can't cope without the drinker.

6. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

uhuh blocked application thats why u listed today or did you miss us all :p

7. OI!!!! COFFEE'S!!!!!

I feel left out and heartbroken cos you didn't list me when you were listing the other lot :( :( :(

Would i be right to assume this thread was generated for attention? you know. people saying "awww no dont leave you guayz are awesomes to ze max"....

not going to happen.

I'm guessing it is since like muppet said.... you "blocked the application" yet were active. I thought it was just to expend your cash into the commuity but...... you're going nowhere.
    See y'all on the hitlist

8. The Coffee Drinker

The Coffee Drinker New Member

I came on, spent the last of my cash and re-blocked the application, you wont be seeing me around anymore.

Sorry you felt left out boris but i didnt think you were worth my time and money

9. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

This thread can be closed now.

10. :( i hear a violin :( lol

bye guys.
    keep well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.