Refresh/Expand Fight List?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by thasensei, Apr 23, 2012.

1. thasensei

thasensei New Member

Is there a way to either refresh or expand my Fight list? I tend to get to a point where there are only 10 or so people on my Fight list and I have to wait 30 minutes or so to get new people to show up there.

Is there some way that I can get a list of people in my level range that I can fight?

2. Unfortunately not, you have to wait until the users either come online and heal, or until there health automatically regenerates enough so you can hit them again. Place an idea in the Ideas forum if you think you would like some new battle features and see what feedback you get :)

3. thasensei

thasensei New Member

Well the odd thing is, if I want 15-30 minutes and refresh, I get a list of all new people (people that I didn't see previously). If it were just a few, I'd assume they were newly leveled up. But I seem to get a full new list - a couple dozen at least. Seems like there should be a way to find those new people without having to wait.

4. Yeah that happens to everyone and I'm not really sure why either, I'll try and find out though :)

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

You are right. On a low leveled fight list. It selects the maximum amount of poeple to fill your entire list aboout once every 15-20 minutes.

It will refresh the whole thing for you, but if you're fast have an account thats high in attack that may beat every single players defense on the list, You can still see "no squads available".

I suppose the reason for this is that the servers only have so much memory.

Trust me, You are lucky to have a list like this, The amount of people you have to fight degrades over your level up... and the amount of people that heal up regularly degrades even more.

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I can depend on your level but instead of leaving those 10 people on your fight list, if you er your whole fight list it will refresh within 3-5 minutes, but it does depend on your level. It's not something that would happen for the higher levels.