[Forums] Reduce boss spawn with UN

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Hans Tronkisinkatt, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Hans Tronkisinkatt

Hans Tronkisinkatt New Member

Well it would be cool if u guys could actually make a button where we can reset boss spawns with UN so we dont need to wait a whole day to hit em again...
    this would help "some" ppl atleast..

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

This has abuse written all over it.On the surface it seems great.Will give it a 5 for the moment.

3. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

4 sTaRs ( no great

4. Hans Tronkisinkatt

Abuse.. no..
    for those who actually pay to pay ZS and have to wait like 24 hrs for the boss to spawn.. im like down to 1 hr play time now.. bcus i need to waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait so long..
    i would be gladly to pay 20-40 UN for boss timer reset

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

No thanks. Would be totally unfair to all the boss hunters that had to wait up until now. 1 star

6. Hans Tronkisinkatt

u only give 1 star bcus ur a freebie

7. polishpimp

Im a "freebie"? Are u implying that I do not spend money on these games? Considering u dont know me or what I do or dont do....this maybe the most ridiculous comment ever.

I told u why I voted 1 star, its a lousy idea and it would be completely unfair to all those that already have significant amount of time or money invested in these games.

Ive played these games for years and for the most part have killed bosses to level. Depending on the game Ive waited either 24 or 48 hours to regenerate my bosses. Ive killed literally 10s of thousands of bosses to get where I am, how would it be fair if someone could now come along ...throw a lil cash at the bosses and do in months what has taken me years? How many more bosses could i of killed and levels gained had I had the same opportunity your asking for?

In addition.....while waiting for your bosses to regenerate you can go out and help out and even kill other players/squad/mateys/ clan/ mobbies bosses, so its not like you have to "waaaaaaaaait" unless u r choosing to "waaaaaaaaaaait".

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

ditto, what he said :) why are so many always looking for a shortcut, instead of learning, by asking questions about how to get optimal play in the games :) 1 star

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
  9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Vote changed from 5 to 1.

10. alka

alka Banned

Have you tried Boss Help?
    I guess you don't fight or hunt or do many of the Help options on offer, such as help out the people you added to yer squad that are asking for help!.

I'll give it 1 for your lack of imagination!

11. Hans Tronkisinkatt

Shortcut pfff dont make me laugh.. the thing is... if KANO saw some profit in it.. they would make it so.. its not about shortcuts..

ve killed literally 10s of thousands of bosses to get where I am, how would it be fair if someone could now come along ...throw a lil cash at the bosses and do in months what has taken me years?

what do u think these upkeeps cost ? hugs and kisses ? if someone throw cash at KANO they would be freakin happy.. and that my friend would be good for you and me and all other players... and fair.. give me a break... nothing in life is fair.. so get over it..

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Shortcuts yes, and many of us already do spend money . I disagree with your opinion and it seems other long time players do also . sorry but that is my opinion .

13. polishpimp

Lmao....the last thing I need is for someone to explain to me how people paying to play helps the game....only a complete moron would think otherwise. But what your suggesting goes way beyond that and would actually be a slap in the face to all those that played significant amount of time under the way it is currently(regardless of whether they pay to play or not).

This is a game....not real life....I would imagine Kanos goal is to keep the "game" as "fair" as they can. There have been lots of updates that havent been completely fair but those updates were deemed as necessarily for the overall well being of the game (balance). Your suggestion would not only be unfair with no real way of compensating those it adversely affected.....but its just completely unnecessary and would most likely create an imbalance.

I would wish ya good luck with getting your idea accepted...but since its just a plain ole bad idea and your being a jerk, thats just not gonna happen. Get over that!