[FB] Recieving multiple boss exp rewards

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Jonah Oxton, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Jonah Oxton

Jonah Oxton New Member

So my game started lagging a bit when I tried clicking on my "Collect Reward" button on my what was then a level 3(going on 4) Wrestler boss. I was something like 4k from leveling(might be closer to 3k, I cant remember) and I received 2500 exp according to the info given. Well when my game lagged I hit the button a couple more times and the next thing I knew I was at 4700 exp into the next level. I wouldnt care but I dont want to get banned for a glitch or something like that which is why I am here. Maybe someone else has had something like this happen to them before? But I thought it best to bring is here and see if there might be an answer as to what happened.

Thanks

2. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Thanks for letting us know, Jonah! This was likely caused by some server trouble we've been having, and shouldn't be a problem down the road, although if you do run into it again, please send a message through Support so we can take a look into your account and see what's going on :)

3. Jonah Oxton

Jonah Oxton New Member

Alright. Well I didnt want to suffer any possible consequences so I thought this to be the best place. Ill be sure to send it to support next time too.

4. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

We appreciate your honesty! Thanks!