Raid Boss

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by FarReach, Mar 21, 2015.

1. FarReach

FarReach New Member

It would be nice, if a player joins your raid boss and sabotage's it you should be able to kick that player. If it's your raid boss, you should have more control!

2. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

It's already been discussed and we all know it's a BIG problem but currently the devs are saying this cannot be put into practise.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This has been beaten to death, just demob and list the saboteurs into oblivion.

4. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I think you just have to be very careful with who you invite in and don't push to fill the lower level spots if you don't need to.

Which you often don't.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

More like higher levels spots on Lcn.

6. hollie woodes

hollie woodes New Member

These raid bosses here are a disappointment. II'm on one boss where seventeen people haven't healed. Of course the boss isn't going to make it. Whats really sad is these are all high levels. There needs to be some changes. I think after a day of no attacking or healing on a boss the games kicks you off.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Problem with that is some people may do a significant amount of damage and the respective heals on the first day before leaving finishing the boss to the other 29 players.

They wouldn't deserve to be kicked off.

8. hollie woodes

hollie woodes New Member

I referring to the players who do one hit and that's all they do. Placeholder people

9. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Yeah something needs doing about that. It's beyond annoying.